Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
i don't think I was here xdd was maxime playing my mage then

but nice vid :) jimmy neutron intro :normal-37:

Zirkon

Nice Video mate

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Astralis

Nice video sir. Looked like fun pk

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Nice vídeo , gib your pc pelis

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
I can't watch it, too close
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
nice video.
bad music.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Quit

• Quited
Nice Video master mage :)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Good video and music bro. PK was easy peasy.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
good job my student 

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
just 1 death holy fck im so good  :normal-25:
easy ex wife  :police:

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

eternalagony23