Epic Perfect World

Help please?

Offline heyitsme

Hey, I used to play PWI about 5/6 years ago.
I'm looking for a specific monster/boss that I can't exactly remember. I know he looked somewhat like the spirit of the forest from Princess Mononoke and I THINK he hung around the bottom left area of the map (don't quote me on that). Pretty sure he just patrolled around in a circle. 
Any help would be appreciated!  ;D 

Thanks

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Im not 100% sure but check around Land of Eternal Sleep on the bottom left of the map.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline heyitsme

I'm looking for a specific monster/boss that I can't exactly remember. I know he looked somewhat like the spirit of the forest from Princess Mononoke and I THINK he hung around the bottom left area of the map (don't quote me on that). Pretty sure he just patrolled around in a circle.
Any help would be appreciated!  ;D

Thanks
Let me clarify- I do remember it being on the bottom left corner of map and I do remember it did NOT agro because I was like "wtf is that" and walked straight up to it. 

Offline heyitsme

This guy?

That's probably it! Like I said, I played ~5 yrs. ago! 
Thanks!

TheRealKiller

If u got a big booty dm me via Instagram 

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
If u got a big booty dm me via Instagram
:police: :police: :police: :police:

Goldengate

Any help would be appreciated!  ;D

Thanks
Was it there in Raging Tides Expanion or Genesis Expansion?

Offline heyitsme

Was it there in Raging Tides Expanion or Genesis Expansion?
Raging Tides! The Tideborn were so cool. Had an assassin and a psychic- wouldn't play anything else! 
I remember having to grind around the bottom left part of the map for something- had to kill a bunch of wolf-like mobs. I decided to explore the area, despite the majority of it being too high-level for me. Anything that aggroed onto me, killed me instantly lmao. 
I saw this thing and thought for sure it would wipe me out, but it just kept patrolling past me. Haha.