Epic Perfect World

Bless Box of Nerfing??

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
if im lvl 1 and go to pk vs warning i would be 150 lvl by end :)

LillySatou

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
Yeah PWI sucked my wallet dry trying to keep up. I love EPW way more than stupid PWI, but really like PvE too (never been much of a PvP fan, never touched PK mode only duels). I want it to happen, because this community is so nice :P
Now I know you are crazy.

Offline darendo

• Darendo
  • Thunderous Might & Clear Serenity
  • Characters: Darendo / Leyandren
Now I know you are crazy.
CRAZY LIKE A FOX!!  8)
So how about it @Agatio ? Think this could be a thing, or would it be too difficult to code?  :-\

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
+1, no harm there, would even be funny to see someone pve right next to a mass pk, like picking flowers while a bunch of irish are fighting ;D ;D
Lol ikr  :))
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
CRAZY LIKE A FOX!!  8)
So how about it @Agatio ? Think this could be a thing, or would it be too difficult to code?  :-\
The bless box from the red baby celebration quest in north archo gives +10% exp gain, if he could slightly modify that and implement it into new toons it doesnt sound too hard. Only problem might be newbs getting confused about why they dont level 10x with this equipped  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
ey man he just likes pve and wants it to be harder , on pwi he wont have the capital to resist
lol  :P

Goldengate

Now I posted a couple days ago in General Discussion regarding cultivation and whether it was possible to play like vanilla PWI, and level up the slow way and do spiritual cultivation, and it turns out this is nigh impossible. I really don't mind about not having to do cultivation, and it was suggested that I instead just leave the Earthguard land and go to my relevant starting village and quest as I normally would. The problem with this though, is that whenever I gain a level I instead gain 10. I tried this with a barbarian, and killed 10 Qingfus to level to level 1, and shot up to level 10.

Now for my suggestion. Would it be possible for a Developer to make an item that works as a non-timer bless box that severely nerfs EXP gain, or something similar to this? Maybe a tome or a robe? This would be incredible for me, as regular PWI is broken as all heck (and the community there is far inferior to EPW). something like "Monster EXP -%10,000" and "Quest EXP -%1,000"

So how about it? Do you think should become a reality for people like me, even if it were just so some people could have the option if they so wanted it? +1/-1 and leave reasoning why.

- Darendo the Cleric
I can give you all my alts for levelling up purposes if you want... You can also farm for me and become the average hardcore video gamer that I was suppose to be  :tiger-22:

Offline darendo

• Darendo
The bless box from the red baby celebration quest in north archo gives +10% exp gain, if he could slightly modify that and implement it into new toons it doesnt sound too hard. Only problem might be newbs getting confused about why they dont level 10x with this equipped  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I was more thinking that it could be a non-timed bless box you can purchase from god's giving.  ^-^

Offline darendo

• Darendo
Bump, may we get a word in from a GM? I want to know if it's possible to do :)

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Even if blessbox had -99% exp, you'd still level to 110 almost instantly due to how required experience for these "low" levels is set... Changing it isn't really possible without affecting other starting players.

Goldengate

Even if blessbox had -99% exp, you'd still level to 110 almost instantly due to how required experience for these "low" levels is set... Changing it isn't really possible without affecting other starting players.
Can I send him an invitation to PWI: Rip Tide?

Offline firestorm01

-1 no thnx epic is fine the way it is ...There are other private servers that u start at 1 and level the slow way..You dont have to stay in pwi just try one of those other servers..Aga does a good job here and i like epic.