Epic Perfect World

Bless Box of Nerfing??

Offline darendo

• Darendo
  • Thunderous Might & Clear Serenity
  • Characters: Darendo / Leyandren
Now I posted a couple days ago in General Discussion regarding cultivation and whether it was possible to play like vanilla PWI, and level up the slow way and do spiritual cultivation, and it turns out this is nigh impossible. I really don't mind about not having to do cultivation, and it was suggested that I instead just leave the Earthguard land and go to my relevant starting village and quest as I normally would. The problem with this though, is that whenever I gain a level I instead gain 10. I tried this with a barbarian, and killed 10 Qingfus to level to level 1, and shot up to level 10.

Now for my suggestion. Would it be possible for a Developer to make an item that works as a non-timer bless box that severely nerfs EXP gain, or something similar to this? Maybe a tome or a robe? This would be incredible for me, as regular PWI is broken as all heck (and the community there is far inferior to EPW). something like "Monster EXP -%10,000" and "Quest EXP -%1,000"

So how about it? Do you think should become a reality for people like me, even if it were just so some people could have the option if they so wanted it? +1/-1 and leave reasoning why.

- Darendo the Cleric
Last Edit: Aug 17, 2015, 02:07 pm by darendo

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Why are you playing here? Go play pwi  :normal-43:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Why are you playing here? Go play pwi  :normal-43:
ey man he just likes pve and wants it to be harder , on pwi he wont have the capital to resist
i feel like i'm dead

Offline darendo

• Darendo
ey man he just likes pve and wants it to be harder , on pwi he wont have the capital to resist
Yeah PWI sucked my wallet dry trying to keep up. I love EPW way more than stupid PWI, but really like PvE too (never been much of a PvP fan, never touched PK mode only duels). I want it to happen, because this community is so nice :P

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
This actually isn't such a bad idea, i get bored of killing poor rabbits too so +1
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline darendo

• Darendo
This actually isn't such a bad idea, i get bored of killing poor rabbits too so +1
Yay someone's on board! :D

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Wouldn't hurt anyone. +1 if possible.

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
why not its a rpg so +1

hope its possible o/

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
+1, so i stop gaining too much EXP in easy PKs.

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Sure, +1.
Some people like the challenge, just don't make it hard for everyone, others hate the farming.

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
+1, no harm there, would even be funny to see someone pve right next to a mass pk, like picking flowers while a bunch of irish are fighting ;D ;D

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Sure, +1.
Some people like the challenge, just don't make it hard for everyone, others hate the farming.
^Optional pls

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.