Epic Perfect World

Things you wish that PW had done

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
1.3 was boring as tentacles... Had no lvl 89 and 100 skills at all. Small amount of game content and less nub addicts...
you have legit no idea of what the fck you talking about playing mage and warrior was hard same goes for archer with no genie's and stupid stuff if you have no idea pls do me 1 favor and step out amateur

Offline Drive

• 🌙
The lore in PW is actually based on a mixture of hindu beliefs and a book called "The Spring of Pangu"
It's actually really interesting. How the entire game is a metaphor to humanity's destruction of the earth.
Ohh yes.
I myself actually liked doing quests in PWI and if people actually read something they would realize how interresting the lore actually is.
But now with the new bs you can get instamt level 95 totally skipping everything.
But if you do decide to go from level 1 you litteraly have to do few quests and then get some exp fruit thing from the glowing chest thing and you get like insta level 30 or something.
So yeah all they care for is to make sure people reach max level then spend cash on ridicolously expensive Rank 9 gear.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
1.3 was boring as tentacles... Had no lvl 89 and 100 skills at all. Small amount of game content and less nub addicts...
"Boring as tentacles"