Epic Perfect World

Things you wish that PW had done

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 I wish ppl would pk and not farm forum posts and wc drama .

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
I wish ppl would pk and not farm forum posts and wc drama .
The wreckage  ??? now, let us have a moment of silence for all those who have been rekt today...
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
    I wish the lore was better, and made more sense. I miss when quest lines drew me in and were interesting.
The lore in PW is actually based on a mixture of hindu beliefs and a book called "The Spring of Pangu"
It's actually really interesting. How the entire game is a metaphor to humanity's destruction of the earth.

Offline Jinxers

• (▰˘v˘▰)
  • Characters: Jinxers
The lore in PW is actually based on a mixture of hindu beliefs and a book called "The Spring of Pangu"
It's actually really interesting. How the entire game is a metaphor to humanity's destruction of the earth.
Oh really? I might have to look into reading that then.  :)

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Surprised nobody mentioned this one. GUILD HOUSING. yeah we have bases... but not housing which is way different hell we even have a leftover data npc that you can still run into and checkout. Housing (in my opinion) could have fixed a couple things one being over population on main map data. Another would be more customization which is just fun. could give a good or bad balance to economy who knows... Nobody as it was removed during World 2's closed beta phase 2. Sad had allot of potential. 
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

eternalagony23

anyway pwi sucks, but all i want to see in epw is a option to exchange 50k dama for the stat that u want. (so ppl with bad luck have a chance to get their stats)

that idea was suggested so many times and will never be implemented here keep trying
Hence it would ruin the economy, + it is one of the many reasons people still play this game. The hope of getting goodie stats  ;)
Last Edit: Aug 17, 2015, 06:29 pm by Swink

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
It's actually really interesting. How the entire game is a metaphor to humanity's destruction of the earth.
 I didn't know that either, so it's a very interesting fact. Also, by calling the game "Perfect World" it shows the irony of the destruction. 

LillySatou

all houses to actually let u enter inside them and each other to let u do that
PWE actually DID attempt to make this a thing (have heard & confirmed from a CB retail player), but they just couldn't get it done due to bugs/glitches/etc..
If it would've been done it would've been meant for married people and their CLOSE friends and/or squads.

Offline Craig

• Old Player
  • I Like 2 CC
  • Faction: golfgang
I wish they would of implemented Guild Base Wars when guild bases were first announced. It was supposed to be a 40 v 40 arena (kind of like TW) but they decided to drop it. They never really gave a reason but I'm guessin they just got too lazy :-X

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I wish they would of implemented Guild Base Wars when guild bases were first announced. It was supposed to be a 40 v 40 arena (kind of like TW) but they decided to drop it. They never really gave a reason but I'm guessin they just got too lazy :-X
Yeah this looked like an awesome feature. It was more like NW than TW, and multiple guilds could be attacking at the same time. 
Wonder why they just dropped all these instances that would of been great..

Vegas

It's because this game isn't optimized at all for anything that is past Windows Vista.
rofl
I get the best framerates possible in any other game, I can play on the maximum graphics on any game, but I still get 20FPS on this game on max graphics and even less in mass PK
No it's because the game is single threaded and they kept adding new stuff.
Good news though, you're going to have playable FPS in mass PK with the new intel CPUs with inverse hyperthreading. Single threaded applications have like 3x the perfomance now because of it so you could expect 40-50 FPS maxed out with an overclocked skylake CPU during mass PK.

Anyways on topic
1. New genie skills: Every player uses the same genie because there's not enough diversity.
2. 5v5 Arenas with decent rewards. There's no point in playing PW if you enjoy smaller PK.
3. Remove everything after 1.5.0
4. Option to ground target some AoEs. Would be nice if we didn't have to find a good target first before we nuke

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
No it's because the game is single threaded and they kept adding new stuff.
Good news though, you're going to have playable FPS in mass PK with the new intel CPUs with inverse hyperthreading. Single threaded applications have like 3x the perfomance now because of it so you could expect 40-50 FPS maxed out with an overclocked skylake CPU during mass PK.

Anyways on topic
1. New genie skills: Every player uses the same genie because there's not enough diversity.
2. 5v5 Arenas with decent rewards. There's no point in playing PW if you enjoy smaller PK.
3. Remove everything after 1.5.0
4. Option to ground target some AoEs. Would be nice if we didn't have to find a good target first before we nuke
5 v 5 na 3 v 3 sounds way better tbh. 

Offline Kangaroo

• Characters: Kangaroo
^this, i soooo wanted that
and I'm really really sorry but, no rank gear- liked when I could mix HA with LA or AA without worrying about specific armor types for classes that are 2838372819x better so its kinda your only option =(
and maybe atleast 80% less edating in the game
Last Edit: Aug 18, 2015, 04:44 pm by Kangaroo

Offline FaiI

• Yea that guy
  • Characters: Fail/Diatribe
  • Faction: Inactive
^this, i soooo wanted that
and I'm really really sorry but, no rank gear- liked when I could mix HA with LA or AA without worring about specific armor types for classes that are 2838372819x better so its kinda your only option =(
and maybe atleast 80% less edating in the game
You get kicked from arti for saying such things. Plus I'm willing to bet my account you edated someone at some point.
Last Edit: Aug 18, 2015, 05:38 am by FaiI