Epic Perfect World

Game Launcher

Offline trashee09

• Beginner
nice day to all of you guys, im new here and its a long time since i played this game. i just want to ask if i should download the EPW client on the download page or i just need to install the EPW launcher on official PWI client to play the game, coz downloading is T_T kinda pain in the "A" T_T please help thanks and have a nice day to all

Offline Ste_

nice day to all of you guys, im new here and its a long time since i played this game. i just want to ask if i should download the EPW client on the download page or i just need to install the EPW launcher on official PWI client to play the game, coz downloading is T_T kinda pain in the "A" T_T please help thanks and have a nice day to all

Download the game from the download page. Patching over PWI will not work no more.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
You should download the EPW Client. I thought I saw Aga post recently that altering the PWI files is no longer working.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
lol yeah what he said.... :monkey-42:

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline trashee09

• Beginner
that was fast, thanks guys seems the server is fine also full of helpful people thanks ^_^ cant w8t to see you all ingame