Epic Perfect World

Screen wont stop flashing Win10 Issue

Offline Avidity

• Lights Are Guiding Through The Darkness
  • Characters: Avidity
Whenever I open my client for the game my screen wont stop flashing its ridiculous I've tried verifying and nothing changed anyone else have this issue I just upgraded my laptop to win10 last night and now its doing the same thing any one else got this problem and know how to fix it? 
Movtivation, Determintion, Perserverance, Endurance, Dedication.
Avidity, 150 Demon R8 Bm

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
You need to play the game in windowed mode, not full screen. 
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Avidity

• Lights Are Guiding Through The Darkness
  • Characters: Avidity
Wtfff so i cant play full screen anymore.. goodbye high resolution...
Movtivation, Determintion, Perserverance, Endurance, Dedication.
Avidity, 150 Demon R8 Bm

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Yeah, it sucks. :/ 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Windows 10 is shit.

Didn't live up to my expectations..

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Here's how you fix it.

Your welcome.

As for 
Windows 10 is shit.

Didn't live up to my expectations..

Windows 10 is quite frankly the best OS since Windows 98' release.

Enjoy friends.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Here's how you fix it.

Your welcome.

As for Windows 10 is quite frankly the best OS since Windows 98' release.

Enjoy friends.
Dam, i should be GM. look at that SS of me helping people  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: but then i realize....that GM sword.... id be going around in mass pks in stealth 1 shoting people i don't like  :rolleyes:

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Dam, i should be GM. look at that SS of me helping people  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: but then i realize....that GM sword.... id be going around in mass pks in stealth 1 shoting people i don't like  :rolleyes:
Awww you so pro.  :monkey-25:   

• MadHatter Alice
  • Alice: How long is forever? White Rabbit: Sometimes just one second.
Dam, i should be GM. look at that SS of me helping people  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: but then i realize....that GM sword.... id be going around in mass pks in stealth 1 shoting people i don't like  :rolleyes:
doesn't work for me

ºO•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 

Offline Almighty

[quote author=❤

Zirkon

Whenever I open my client for the game my screen wont stop flashing its ridiculous I've tried verifying and nothing changed anyone else have this issue I just upgraded my laptop to win10 last night and now its doing the same thing any one else got this problem and know how to fix it?
you cannot play the game in full screen mode
Only in windows mode

• MadHatter Alice
  • Alice: How long is forever? White Rabbit: Sometimes just one second.
You're probably doing it wrong
Tick this http://prntscr.com/85jdrl and change this to your screen resolution http://prntscr.com/85je3b
Thank you so much....that worked for me...read the previous one totally wrong.
Much better to play this way again..ty :tiger-23: :pig-48:

ºO•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ 

Goldengate

If your computer originally came with Windows 7/8.1, you easily downgrade your OS for optimum gaming experience. Which should fix all your current problems with Windows 10.
Just reply to this comment if you need help with downgrading your Operating System.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
If your computer originally came with Windows 7/8.1, you easily downgrade your OS for optimum gaming experience. Which should fix all your current problems with Windows 10.
Just reply to this comment if you need help with downgrading your Operating System.
Why would anyone downgrade back to sub-par OS's when the fix to the glitch was literally just told above, rofl.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Why would anyone downgrade back to sub-par OS's when the fix to the glitch was literally just told above, rofl.
rofl ya