Epic Perfect World

Hello

Offline Kamaza

• Beginner
Hey! Im joining the server, but before I do, can you please answer the following questions?

1. Is the PvP fun/balanced? (No 5 aps sins or insta cast?)

2.Is donation gear considered "Over Powered"?

3. Do you guys have cookies?

Thanks!

-Kamaza

Scylla

Hey! Im joining the server, but before I do, can you please answer the following questions?

PvP is VERY balanced here imo. There is no 5APS (except sin, but that requires spark) and no insta cast. I can give more info on this if you want.

There is no "donation" gear. You can get top gear faster by donating, but yo can also get it by voting or farming. :]

No.

Thanks!

-Kamaza

In purple~
Last Edit: Oct 20, 2012, 12:06 am by Scylla

Offline Ste_

1. Is the PvP fun/balanced? (No 5 aps sins or insta cast?) There is no insta cast, yes 5aps sins.

2.Is donation gear considered "Over Powered"? There is no 'Donation' Gear. It is all obtainable by farming.

3. Do you guys have cookies? Hell yea, we have cookies! But you gotta earn them ;)

Thanks!

-Kamaza

P.S Dont pay attention to Scylla, she full wik Mystic D:

Offline beardragon

• Old Player

Thanks!

-Kamaza

1. It's all balanced but there is some 5 APS Sins

2. No such thing as Donation Gears, everything can be farmed

3. Yes we do  8)

Tali

PvP is VERY balanced here imo. There is no 5APS (except sin, but that requires spark) and no insta cast. I can give more info on this if you want.

IS 5 aps nerfed? My husband's barb is 5aps..is it just a visual glitch then?

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
well Scylla answred everythign, but i'l answer again, coz am bored.

PvP is very balanced :) ,  and i believe anything  4aps and above has  nerfed damage(after we got the decent patch), so even the occasional smart ass that choose to mix HA/LA gear to get 4/5 aps don't really gain much in PvP, .... (with few exceptions, if someone gets really lucky with r8 recast stats)

and no, no insta cast, the closest thing would be just using an apothecary.

No such thing specifically, all gear is farmable, and if you do all your dailies and vote daily and what not, you will be able to get all your gear by the time your 150 anyways..... , donation will just get you your gear faster, that is all.

yes, some rare npc sells them. pretty expensive...  or i can hook you up, 1m a pop.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf