Epic Perfect World

Epic Coins

Offline Cinnabon

So.. who is the A hole that is buying/selling epic coins for 3m/3.1m in the commission shop. Way to ruin the market in a matter of a week. /Discuss   :(

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
well now that everyone knows about it...

Offline Cinnabon

well now that everyone knows about it...
Well... he/she already increase the epic coins from 2.4m-3.1m in a week so it can only get worse here on out.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
thank you for alerting the community to it.. usopro :normal-42:

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
"My honor is my loyalty

icyyuki

tbh i dont think many pay much attention to the market (could be wrong) ???

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
Ya, maybe IF this was PWI and the item sold were TOKENS, lol

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Goldengate

So.. who is the A hole that is buying/selling epic coins for 3m/3.1m in the commission shop. Way to ruin the market in a matter of a week. /Discuss   :(
Let's ruin the economy more by buying Epic Coins for 4m - 5m coins each :3

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Not first time when epic coin price is 3 mil. Actually it was 3 mil long time as default price.  Was even 3.5 mil. too. Then  something happen and it start drop. Lowest point seen was like 1.6 mil each. Now its 3 mil again. Don't see there any problem and nothing what about discuss. Even if there someone who buy all coins from comision shop.
Last Edit: Aug 17, 2015, 05:26 am by Atkala

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Economy ruined end of epw :(

Offline darendo

• Darendo
  • Thunderous Might & Clear Serenity
  • Characters: Darendo / Leyandren
I'm still relatively new here, but would it not be appropriate to have a vendor available to exchange coins for EC and vice versa? Or is there something I'm missing here?  :-X

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
I'm still relatively new here, but would it not be appropriate to have a vendor available to exchange coins for EC and vice versa? Or is there something I'm missing here?  :-X
U sell and buy EC for market price. If u get buyer, sell them for 100 mil each, or if agree 1 mil each. There is no default price.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
It's probably more due to so little people actually converting EC to coins...

Goldengate

I'm still relatively new here, but would it not be appropriate to have a vendor available to exchange coins for EC and vice versa? Or is there something I'm missing here?  :-X
If you've time and money to keep your machine on for numerous days for just a cat shop, yes, you may.