Epic Perfect World

Some suggestions

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Hi I have a few suggestions I think would be a bit helpful and convenient for the game.
None of these will be game breaking nor bring any negative impact to the game.

(Aga said nope) My first suggestion. Can we change Rustling Woods +500 hp stat to % Maximum HP stat?
+HP stats have always been completely useless, I feel changing it to give like 1k instead
of a useless 500 would make the item slightly better to use. Not like it's gonna be used to tank lol.

(Already done) Another, can we make the Chaser Moon(Attendance Reward boots) have 100 durability? Currently
they have 10 and it's annoying when they break 24/7. This is out of sheer convenience and for ease.

(Still up for debate) My last suggestion, can we for the love of god give +15 vit stones to water gear? I don't have ANY clue
why we give them the shit they have already when new players probably have no idea what they are doing.

These were suggested to me in game and I agree with them and decided to make a thread about it.
Last Edit: Aug 20, 2015, 06:44 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Water gear OP for def camping.

+1

Goldengate

+1 Would be convenient for both new and old players.
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2015, 03:22 am by Goldenwishes

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
-1 for the 5% hp stat
+1 for durability
+1 for water gear, i don't even know what kind of shit that is
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
+1 cuz gave me id stone <333

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
+1, this is good

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \

Offline Anemone

• Inactive
  • Faction: ♥Post Farmer♥
Sounds nice.  +1 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
My first suggestion. Can we change Rustling Woods +500 hp stat to % Maximum HP stat?
+HP stats have always been completely useless, I feel changing it to give like 1k instead
of a useless 500 would make the item slightly better to use. Not like it's gonna be used to tank lol.

Another, can we make the Chaser Moon(Attendance Reward boots) have 100 durability? Currently
they have 10 and it's annoying when they break 24/7. This is out of sheer convenience and for ease.

My last suggestion, can we for the love of god give +15 vit stones to water gear? I don't have ANY clue
why we give them the shit they have already when new players probably have no idea what they are doing.
1. It's meant to have same stats like dragon wand. Adding %hp is too much for the weapon ...
2. Was already done, you can recraft in armors forge
3. Why +15, and not +20 vit to starter gear?  
Last Edit: Aug 15, 2015, 08:15 am by Agatio

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
YES +20 EVEN BETTER TY AGA

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
1. It was replaced with +250 max magic attack, you can recraft in the weapons forge
The +15 vit stones are available from GG, just like the citrine gems, the +20 ones aren't and require a little bit more effort to obtain. 
The way things are now ppl could just purify their water gears, buy +15 vit stones from GG and add them to their gears. The suggestion is for convinience sake really i guess not so much for a actual boost for those gears. Anyhow i doubt it really matters or would hurt to add +20 stones.

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
1. It's meant to have same stats like dragon wand. Adding %hp is too much for the weapon ...
EXACTLY what i was asking myself aga

+20 stones wouldn't just help newbies be a tad less squishy but would also show them which stones they'll want in their gear, dunno if it makes sense to put the pure stones in water weaps tho? I'd leave weaps as is unless you feel it's necessary....but with the weap token as a level reward it shouldn't be necessary.  :rolleyes:

~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline Ormin

Ok, I would say no to Vit stones at starter gear (water),
but already saw people adding HP stones to 130 gear (arena).

So, I would like to add +1 to the "+15 Vit to Water gear".

+20 would make 110 gear stronger than 120 one with +15,
and there's no need to confuse newbies with "need to get +20 Vit
stones in, for example, Arena gear".

If you know what I mean.

Offline Mievieh

• 9 and 9 and 9
  • You are a king. You can't fall on your knees.
  • Characters: Karmakun, Sestiel
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 if +15Vit Stones, like Neve said - +20 need some more effort so people will have to work a bit to obtain Pure God Stones
and coz some player keep the water gear till 140/145 when they have sets ready :x
Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack!