Epic Perfect World

EA blessing...

Goldengate

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
are you kidding me
So its Magical Shell for extra 20% Channel  :normal-29:
If eas are really in disadvantage as you claim, then why are there so many eas out there? In every pk, you will see them, literally every.; in any timezone, they are there.; in every 1v1, you know they will be there; regardless of the so-called disadvantage which you claim they have. People do not stop doing 1v1 using eas, although they knew the situation which you have described; because for eas, it does not really matter, they are good as is. 

infernchidhu

If eas are really in disadvantage as you claim, then why are there so many eas out there? In every pk, you will see them, literally every.; in any timezone, they are there.; in every 1v1, you know they will be there; regardless of the so-called disadvantage which you claim they have. People do not stop doing 1v1 using eas, although they knew the situation which you have described; because for eas, it does not really matter, they are good as is.
Drugs are bad for you wake up

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
nah, that's bullshit, only time you will see eas asking for 1v1 is with another ea, and they do it because it tests your reflexes, but it's of no fun losing bc of class disadvantage
i agree with krishna gupta here, +1 :police:
i feel like i'm dead

Goldengate

Drugs are bad for you wake up
EA is fun to play, just buy arrows and you're good to go...

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
Lol what?  EP can shit on MG, Sins shit on MG, mystic shits on MG, good psys can shit on MG, WF shits on MG etc.. MG isn't good against any caster class or Sins.  I don't count the garbage sins who can't kill a def camping MG
How will sins kill a def camping MG if all sins now camp def too leleelleeleleleleleleeleleleleeleel
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
How will sins kill a def camping MG if all sins now camp def too leleelleeleleleleleleeleleleleeleel
cuz they still hit for 20k even camping def, but lez cry about wizzie's spark cuz trendy :police: :police: :police: :police:

Offline Dragon

cuz they still hit for 20k even camping def, but lez cry about wizzie's spark cuz trendy :police: :police: :police: :police:
no aps tho D; if a MG can't kill a sin then they just arent switching fast enough between sets. There r plenty of well seasoned MGs who can...if u want a class to b nerfed its barbs LOL ***ing hammer shit
Risk it for the biscuit.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
no aps tho D; if a MG can't kill a sin then they just arent switching fast enough between sets. There r plenty of well seasoned MGs who can...if u want a class to b nerfed its barbs LOL ***ing hammer shit
i play this game for reflexes and such, and only way to kill a sin now is def camping:no ty.
I still prefere the old All in way, drop ur DD and wish that ur CC procs.
Also a sin will never lose to a mage EVEN if he is def camping unless they r shyt sin and 99% of 2k15 sins are.

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
demon werefox is way much more broken than mage

instant cast mystic is way much more broken aswell

aps gof sins are...anyway

the only way to make EA's stop complaining is by nerfing all the classes that shit on them on 1v1, which means: everyone. because you are not a class to 1v1 and this game is not all about 1v1 learn to backstab like Clones and Harpist, that's all your class is good for, stay out of range and kill everybody with "pussi(lmao)" gameplay.

stupid idiotic autistic 1337 why did you have to shit on Kiddo, look what you've caused....
Last Edit: Aug 14, 2015, 03:59 pm by Scripter

Offline Dragon

i play this game for reflexes and such, and only way to kill a sin now is def camping:no ty.
I still prefere the old All in way, drop ur DD and wish that ur CC procs.
Also a sin will never lose to a mage EVEN if he is def camping unless they r shyt sin and 99% of 2k15 sins are.
def wep switch, a good genie with a smart user, puri wep. Kite their tidal and easy game easy life. if u want a game for reflexes play CSGO because EPW is not a challenging game for reaction times.
Risk it for the biscuit.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
def wep switch, a good genie with a smart user, puri wep. Kite their tidal and easy game easy life. if u want a game for reflexes play CSGO because EPW is not a challenging game for reaction times.
Lol stay quiet. 

+1 to thread though, seems reasonable enough. 

♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Shaymin

• Characters: Shaymin
  • Faction: Artifex
All the archers are giving +1 lol #ArchersUnite lol but i know where soochi is going with this so 
+1  :-\

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
So its Magical Shell for extra 20% Channel  :normal-29:
Are you dumb or anything ? Or ur just trying to get comments on forum? Play an ea and complain then how nice it is to get 1 shot by wiz in mass pk....or anything really.....