Epic Perfect World

EA blessing...

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
no other server faces insta cast of every other class dude ? i can't even stun people without the channeling before i get stunned, how am i supposed to trade hits vs an insta cast mage or insta cast mystic cleric or anything ? self buffed vs self buffs, i can potentially heirobugged and i do 2k-4k hits on them ? How is that even ok ?
1) Asia ( filled with archers )
2) Team69/ Warning / HangOver ( filled with archers )
3) Artifex ( filled with EPs after which EAs )
i can 100% guarantee that if we could observe any PK during the asian time zone and plot the distribution, we can clearly the see the huge number of archers compared to any other class.
The main reason archers get more kills is, in every one sided pk, archers have a massive field of attack, so by simple probability they can kill more people, it has nothing to do with archers being OP'd or strong individually.
how is it a disadvantage
u got a blessbox anyway
u have an advantage from first place lol
im not sure why the blessbox is kept anyway
people could just use ct leggings instead of dex full to max dmg
no other class goes full cannon w.o having some cast
imagine a mage goes full magic armor and asks gm for ct bless box, then asks for 5atk/5 def version with ct too coz ye xd
its a build
u got ur advantage just by having the ct bless...
get -6% ct leggings or -9%
use them
use 5 atk 5 def bless :)

Goldengate

how is it a disadvantage
u got a blessbox anyway
imagine a mage goes full magic armor and asks gm for ct bless box, then asks for 5atk/5 def version with ct too coz ye xd
its a build
get -6% ct leggings or -9%
use them
use 5 atk 5 def bless :)
EA is the only class that can touch the maximum channeling level. Instant casts are OP...

infernchidhu

how is it a disadvantage
u got a blessbox anyway
its a build
First of all it isn't an advantage, it is a necessity, without the CT blessing i can't use any skill without getting stunned midcast, vs ANY class.
Second about using ct pants instead of dex pants, first of all, i do around 2k-4k damage with everything on, runes brew EVERYTHING, if i reduce my dex any further, i might as well roll a cleric and heal them.
Third, your random rant about mages going full magic, like iv'e said on several threads sage mage needs  buff, exactly because of that without making demon mages even more OP'd
Fourth like iv'e said a 100 billion times, it is a necessity.
Sidenote : You are not a good archer, neither do you know anything about the workings of the class, i'd be a glad if you can prove me wrong by beating any of the 1v1ers on this server when they use marriage blessing and you use your CT one :) ( who isn't an archer )

infernchidhu

EA is the only class that can touch the maximum channeling level. Instant casts are OP...
I have an insta cast mystic, cleric and mage as my alts what are you talking about ?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Agatio already said no, do you really believe repeating yourelf will change his mind?

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Need fashion patch then everyone will clamdown :police:

Goldengate

I have an insta cast mystic, cleric and mage as my alts what are you talking about ?
If you are talking about spamming vanguard spirit and rapid growth for instant cast, that's not what I'm talking about.

infernchidhu

If you are talking about spamming vanguard spirit and rapid growth for instant cast, that's not what I'm talking about.
I am talking about base 96%, same what you can get as an archer without CT pill and dragon weapon. ( With the blessing )

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
only issue is that demon ea needs the ct blessbox due to low cast and bad skills setup
cant 10% ct be added to demon ea passive and remove blessbox?
the blessbox ct purpose was to make demon ea able to cast sht

Goldengate

only issue is that demon ea needs the ct blessbox due to low cast and bad skills setup
Yea that's why we different kinds of bless boxes for everyone D:

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
So dark ea can get -96 in dragon xbow and holy ea stays at -86? Hardly seems fair.

Vegas

MG is most broken class
Lol what?  EP can shit on MG, Sins shit on MG, mystic shits on MG, good psys can shit on MG, WF shits on MG etc.. MG isn't good against any caster class or Sins.  I don't count the garbage sins who can't kill a def camping MG

Goldengate

Lol what?  EP can shit on MG, Sins shit on MG, mystic shits on MG, good psys can shit on MG, WF shits on MG etc.. MG isn't good against any caster class or Sins.  I don't count the garbage sins who can't kill a def camping MG
Its kinda mean to stay stuff like that. I've seen tons of players who main a wizzy and literally spent all their life savings on gear. 
We all should be respectful on each others choices, everyone is different...

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
are you kidding me
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

infernchidhu

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
are you kidding me
lmao....