Epic Perfect World

EA blessing...

infernchidhu

So ok, 10% ct blessing was given to EAs because they were under powered, so i go to any GM event, how come literally every other class uses 6 def 6 attack blessing, but i am stuck with 10% ct blessing because i can't even stun enemies without the channeling ? What was originally supposed to be a boost for archers is actually a nerf to them, can u guys please release an archer only marriage blessing with both ct and levels combined, for *** sakes, ty
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2015, 08:04 pm by Soochi

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
+1 would be rly good :-X

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
So ok, 10% ct blessing was given to EAs because they were under powered, so i go to any GM event, how come literally every other class uses 10 def 10 attack blessing, but i am stuck with 10% ct blessing because i can't even stun enemies without the channeling ? What was originally supposed to be a boost for archers is actually a nerf to them, can u guys please release an archer only marriage blessing with both ct and levels combined, for *** sakes, ty
yeah same for ep's, we need mp + att/def  marriage blessing. +1

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
So ok, 10% ct blessing was given to EAs because they were under powered, so i go to any GM event, how come literally every other class uses 10 def 10 attack blessing, but i am stuck with 10% ct blessing because i can't even stun enemies without the channeling ? What was originally supposed to be a boost for archers is actually a nerf to them, can u guys please release an archer only marriage blessing with both ct and levels combined, for *** sakes, ty
Even tho i agree on the 1 vs 1 perspective i think it would be too much in mass pk scale might be wrong tho

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
wait what? where do i get 10 attack / 10 def lvl blessing?

infernchidhu

wait what? where do i get 10 attack / 10 def lvl blessing?
6/6 ? 5/5?

infernchidhu

Even tho i agree on the 1 vs 1 perspective i think it would be too much in mass pk scale might be wrong tho
If that is the case remove it for everyone else, or don't allow it in GM events

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
6/6 ? 5/5?
oki nvm i missunderstood you then

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn alpha idea from alpha player +1 bro when u make ur own guild 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
-1 ea's are literally fine. First it was more accuracy now you feel like you don't need accuracy so you're wanting attack levels? You what mate. 

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Pls wizzies too, so i can remove quaff from skillbar^^

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-1 ea's are literally fine. First it was more accuracy now you feel like you don't need accuracy so you're wanting attack levels? You what mate.
^
This. EA's are fine.

infernchidhu

Do you have mental issues ? I just want to be able to use 10% ct and 6/6 vs the 6/6 everyone can use in events, i am not asking for 6/6 on the weekly blessing, i am asking for an exclusive only archer marriage blessing parallel to the ones everyone else can use...?

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
the ct blessbox was added to aid aps ea in casting bloodvow/stunning arrow and such
not for ct monkeys to abuse :police: