Epic Perfect World

Remove 1337 from the game.

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
Hahaha bigbig joke!  :police:  :police:  :police:  :police:                              :police:                                              :police:
no rly why 1337? :police:
just wondering over random shait, sorry sir :(

Goldengate

I KNEW THIS GUY WAS STRANGE AJFAKJVNKAJMFLKMAVLKAMFJNKJFKAJAFKJNFJKEGAGIGMGKG

and why 1337? why not 1666 :o
I wonder why he chose 1337 as his username. Maybe he started playing at 13 and he is gonna quit the game at 37 maybe? Or 1337 is the birth year of some random historian person?

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
I wonder why he chose 1337 as his username. Maybe he started playing at 13 and he is gonna quit the game at 37 maybe? Or 1337 is the birth year of some random historian person?
1337 is a web slang to define tryhards, hypernerds and shyts like those.
Example:making on ps an account called GTA5BestGame just to play GTA5 Online with it.

Goldengate

1337 is a web slang to define tryhards, hypernerds and shyts like those.
Example:making on ps an account called GTA5BestGame just to play GTA5 Online with it.
Similar to 34 and 69?

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
  • Characters: GodezzOfWar
Are you srs dude how many grams do you smoke per day?
Bestest^

**Please see revived old thread ,maybe, just maybe, he'll grace u with his presence 

TY ChocolateMama for my Drago❤

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
no hate or anything but your 1337 was nothing befor 15% phydef and i used to shiit on him if i got good net i upload all my 1v1s with him and he just 1v1 wiz not that good in mass pk 1.2.3 dead and he came when alrdy every one bored from epw dont bark stay calm u were nothing 

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
no hate or anything but your 1337 was nothing befor 15% phydef and i used to shiit on him if i got good net i upload all my 1v1s with him and he just 1v1 wiz not that good in mass pk 1.2.3 dead and he came when alrdy every one bored from epw dont bark stay calm u were nothing
*guess that "turning a new leaf over" thread was a thing of the past

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
It has recently come to my attention that even after the recent nerf of wizards, that certain people are hungry for a further nerfing of the class.
With countless tedious minutes of research I believe I have come up with the reason to this global outcry.

1337 has easied all of the baddies. Think about it. It's the only logical explanation.

1337 has attained a level unreachable by us normal plebs, and as such, his very presence in this game is disturbing our views on whats balanced and whats not. So many ego's have crumbled that they are attempting to reform themselves by convincing themselves that it's all because mages are "OP"

As such, I have come here today to propose the unthinkable. 1337 must be removed from the game, in order to give the easies ego's time to heal, and to grow again. If you enact this suggestion I predict an over 9000% drop in nerf threads by the end of the week. Thank you for your time. Please vote with reasons.
+ who is this wannabe srsly this game getting low day by day  come kiss my right hand LOOL 

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)
Remove best mage , too op gn 

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
*guess that "turning a new leaf over" thread was a thing of the past
 past yeah i agree with u cutie XDDD come kiss my right hand 

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
But I am the Goddez....u should b kissing my feet...ijs

Offline Quit

• Quited
Haha ahmed you look old man if she kiss your right hand :))

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
mad egyptian boy

Offline 🆒Nat

• Just tryna be me 😎
  • Only God can judge me
mad egyptian boy
^so blows away all responses henceforth

Offline Areashi

• Banned
he has a really really really good point, so true too.