Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Superiority

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
  • Faction: Artifex
20warning vs 40 ae
u got wiped 5times   u went sz took the win cause we called unknowns    get good
20 Warning vs 40 AE? you should be humorist,you'd win a lot of money.. we don't even have 40 online at that hour LOL
what 5 wipes? god..you're such a retard,bye.
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Do you even watch your own videos ? ... what do you mean you do not said '' we won '' lol. Well if i embarass OC it's cause im still answering to retards from Warning i don't see any other way of embarassing them  ;)
Yes they got wipe, we won.
^ That contradicting much isn't it? first you say you never got wiped,then you say we sz after we wiped Warning,good job.
and we didn't really sz after wiping Warning,we just had faction event planned at that hour,anyways it's pointless to keep talking with clowns like you,believe that 'you won' if that makes you happy,everyone saw what happened in that PK,and the only thing that happend is Warning getting wiped twice and then calling Unknowns,so cry me a river,period.
I was refering during PK not at the end(which you szed) which we did win cuz last man standing right  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: ?
Do you have any proof sir of you wiping us beside at end ?
''You must be really upset you lost even number pk'' - Captain

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
low level eas not allowed to talk , mention one 1 ea from Warning better than me kid l3l xD , Clones is the jokes of the jokes. And uh well , see you did say something about winning Elekent , why denie it ?  :rolleyes:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
low level eas not allowed to talk , mention one 1 ea from Warning better than me kid l3l xD , Clones is the jokes of the jokes. And uh well , see you did say something about winning Elekent , why denie it ?  :rolleyes:
harpist?

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Why argue over 2nd place? Still loser to Xpendifex

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
low level eas not allowed to talk , mention one 1 ea from Warning better than me kid l3l xD , Clones is the jokes of the jokes. And uh well , see you did say something about winning Elekent , why denie it ?  :rolleyes:
Do you have mental issue? why do you cat fight in forums always more than women?  Go chill some where outside, 

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
low level eas not allowed to talk , mention one 1 ea from Warning worse than me kid l3l xD , Clones is best of the best. And uh well , see you did say something about winning Elekent , why denie it ?  :rolleyes:
fixed it for you gayboy ^-^

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Every EA I know in Warning is better than you :police:

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants

idk what u trying    u are sh it   everyone is better than u  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Disrupted

20 Warning vs 40 AE? you should be humorist,you'd win a lot of money.. we don't even have 40 online at that hour LOL
what 5 wipes? god..you're such a retard,bye.
shut up im better than you so that means you are trash

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Me :)
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
ayyy lmao ... the maddies faction signet here , Clones man i need Veteran ... 

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
  • Faction: Artifex
shut up im better than you so that means you are trash
You still forgot I killed you with dragon gears when my sin was undergeared and you full r8 long ago? better shut up..fail bm.
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
''You must be really upset you lost even number pk'' - Captain
Yes, I say that every time you bring 20+ after losing 10vs10, which has been what?... Too many times to keep count of.
Didn't watch video, already know what it is by reading comments to this thread. We called allies only to even our numbers against yours, you can ask, I asked our allies for a specific amount of people to make it even  ;) That's what allies are for, help each other, not like we'd ever need to outnumber you to win pk O.o
Now I think none of warning should be talking about pk or making videos acting big when all you people do all day is camp the air when other guilds are pking trying to back stab people. Do what you do in pk all day guys, stay low, don't get attention, stay small, it's what you've always done best  ^-^

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Yes, I say that every time you bring 20+ after losing 10vs10, which has been what?... Too many times to keep count of.
Didn't watch video, already know what it is by reading comments to this thread. We called allies only to even our numbers against yours, you can ask, I asked our allies for a specific amount of people to make it even  ;) That's what allies are for, help each other, not like we'd ever need to outnumber you to win pk O.o
Now I think none of warning should be talking about pk or making videos acting big when all you people do all day is camp the air when other guilds are pking trying to back stab people. Do what you do in pk all day guys, stay low, don't get attention, stay small, it's what you've always done best  ^-^
But was already even number pk before you called more allies :police:
Mini map already tell you and your alliance outnumbered us at end, more challenge anyway.
AE lost with more countless time also. It's funny how you make up fake number now.