Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
damn few sniping part are best, good video elekunt :normal-4: :normal-23:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
We lost pk vs Enemy ... oh wait i remenber what our sweet faction leader taught us ! We lost. but that's why we got outnumbered  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: , why you dare talk about people allies when you have one ? that's pathetic just like you  :rolleyes:

On topic : Nice video and  good music.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
We lost pk vs Enemy ... oh wait i remenber what our sweet faction leader taught us ! We lost. but that's why we got outnumbered  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: , why you dare talk about people allies when you have one ? that's pathetic just like you  :rolleyes:

I think win or lose doesn't matter in this video, but just to show how pathetic other enemies are, we didn't even call Unknown in that PK, it was just ida at the end  :police: Get better insult before you try and show your butthurtness.
Ty dude  :-*

BOOM, IN THEIR FACES ROFLMAOEASYPKCOPTER
easy

damn few sniping part are best, good video elekunt :normal-4: :normal-23:
Ty clowns

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Why are they pathetic ? I think the only pathetic out there it is you guys lol. Instead of pking you kept talking on chat claiming you won... and i do believe that Sin comment from AE that you deleted the amount of times you got wiped lol , most harpist , his fans warning member videos are like that , i just think it is kinda stupid posting the only winnered parts and shamed to show your fails , but what ever. 

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Why are they pathetic ? I think the only pathetic out there it is you guys lol. Instead of pking you kept talking on chat claiming you won... and i do believe that Sin comment from AE that you deleted the amount of times you got wiped lol , most harpist , his fans warning member videos are like that , i just think it is kinda stupid posting the only winnered parts and shamed to show your fails , but what ever.
shut up, you embarras OC

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Why are they pathetic ? I think the only pathetic out there it is you guys lol. Instead of pking you kept talking on chat claiming you won... and i do believe that Sin comment from AE that you deleted the amount of times you got wiped lol , most harpist , his fans warning member videos are like that , i just think it is kinda stupid posting the only winnered parts and shamed to show your fails , but what ever.
I never said anything about winning, oh god such idiot. We never got wiped, you don't have any right to tell me what to put in video. You shouldn't talk when your own guild does it too "showing the winner part" tbh everyone does that  ;)

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
shut up, you embarras OC
oc embarrasses themselves by simply having rev as a lead, sma is small compared to rev's idiocy

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
Elekent is bad   Eurikel still better  ;)

Nice Video    and just wow to enemys
enemys so mad  losing pk with 40vs 20 and went sz after we called unknowns  ???   was easy  we won 5:1 get good enemy  :'(

Nutella (SuckMyApples) get out of this Thread u are not allowed.

We lost pk vs Enemy ... oh wait i remenber what our sweet faction leader taught us ! We lost. but that's why we got outnumbered  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: , why you dare talk about people allies when you have one ? that's pathetic just like you  :rolleyes:

u mad or just retarded? 

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
I see harpist taught you well to edit videos and cut the parts where Warning got wiped twice,gj xD and pls don't cry about allys when we barely had 2-3 ppl from AG,at last Warning was calling Unknowns rg'ing anyway. ;D
u mad cause bad and losing pk  with numbers?  :rolleyes:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Do you even watch your own videos ? ... what do you mean you do not said '' we won '' lol. Well if i embarass OC it's cause im still answering to retards from Warning i don't see any other way of embarassing them  ;)

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Best is me, #1WizArmy no matter what

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
Do you even watch your own videos ? ... what do you mean you do not said '' we won '' lol. Well if i embarass OC it's cause im still answering to retards from Warning i don't see any other way of embarassing them  ;)
dude wrong thread  its not artis or oc thread
asslick in other thread  ???  nobody care the fck u say
low lvl eas not allowed to talk

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
  • Faction: Artifex
Ty fren???
What the fck are you talking lol. Never got wipe. There was more than 2-3 AG and other allies. You sz after you wipe us. You mad ? Look at you and you pathetic allies
^ That contradicting much isn't it? first you say you never got wiped,then you say we sz after we wiped Warning,good job.
and we didn't really sz after wiping Warning,we just had faction event planned at that hour,anyways it's pointless to keep talking with clowns like you,believe that 'you won' if that makes you happy,everyone saw what happened in that PK,and the only thing that happend is Warning getting wiped twice and then calling Unknowns,so cry me a river,period.
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
^ That contradicting much isn't it? first you say you never got wiped,then you say we sz after we wiped Warning,good job.
and we didn't really sz after wiping Warning,we just had faction event planned at that hour,anyways it's pointless to keep talking with clowns like you,believe that 'you won' if that makes you happy,everyone saw what happened in that PK,and the only thing that happend is Warning getting wiped twice and then calling Unknowns,so cry me a river,period.
20warning vs 40 ae
u got wiped 5times   u went sz took the win cause we called unknowns    get good