Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Superiority

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran

Just some pvp footage against AE, was pretty equal numbers until their allies outnumbered us :police:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline 尺 ι 尸

• Characters: RlP / Str / deviI
404 - Not Found

Offline 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁

• iᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Supergirl💙😘
  • sнε's мү sυρεяgιяℓ♥
  • Characters: 𝒜𝒾𝓏𝑒𝓁
  • Faction: Artifex
I see harpist taught you well to edit videos and cut the parts where Warning got wiped twice,gj xD and pls don't cry about allys when we barely had 2-3 ppl from AG,at last Warning was calling Unknowns rg'ing anyway. ;D
ρgi
XXX VI MMXVI

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Bad video  :normal-24:
Ty fren
404 - Not Found
???

I see harpist taught you well to edit videos and cut the parts where Warning got wiped twice,gj xD and pls don't cry about allys when we barely had 2-3 ppl from AG,at last Warning was calling Unknowns rg'ing anyway. ;D
What the fck are you talking lol. Never got wipe. There was more than 2-3 AG and other allies. You sz after you wipe us. You mad ? Look at you and you pathetic allies

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Quit

• Quited
Nice Video men your enjoying play ea nowadays....eh!! 

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Nice video Ele
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

rockythequestion

Awesome video! Keep it up Warning!

icyyuki

lost interest after seeing simple model....... :-[

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Good video
ty :police:
Nice Video men your enjoying play ea nowadays....eh!!
ty, yes bm really boring in pk
Nice video Ele
ty kinsei :-X
Awesome video! Keep it up Warning!
ty :D
lost interest after seeing simple model....... :-[

simple model look better on you anyway >:(

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Good video
Alexa post farmer....
OT: Nice video. O:-)

icyyuki

simple model look better on you anyway >:(
always so mean to me :'(

• : D
Alexa post farmer....
OT: Nice video. O:-)
I need Forum Veteran title dude..
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
BOOM, IN THEIR FACES ROFLMAOEASYPKCOPTER