Epic Perfect World

TOP 10 EA ON EPW

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Damn is this 10 best holypathers thread?

Offline Almighty

1. Tobi
2. Geo
3. Stajson
4. Swane

Who cares about rest
+Octalift and Epilepsy

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
1rd: Tobi
People forgot fast retired/inactive player. Tobi was an alien. No one reached half of his gameplay level. He is alone on his planet.

Rest: rare are the archer who are something special, harpist who are a monster leader/mass pk player, or apparently Stajson for 1v1.
This is honestly true. Many people have in fact forgot about Tobi ( original owner of Esok ), but untill this day i still think he is/was the best EA i've ever seen, either 1vs1 or survival wise. And not only on EPW i've played with him on multiple other servers, with complete diff gears and he was equally that good.
Anyways , my list.

-Insolent (Probably only dph ea in mass pk , you can hate him all you want but this guy knows how to survive incredibly well on his own and picks targets extremelly well, on the top of he plays with a ridiculously high ping).

-Kiddo (One of the only few EA's i've seen beeing able to solo anything class wise, you may say he has amazing gear but he is just as good ).

-SkriLLex (Played with him for several years in multiple servers, and regardless of his awfull gears and old laptop, he can lead a squad extremelly well , extremelly efficient).

-Octalift ( Very fast at any class he plays , his gear is nothing special yet he outplays 95% of the EA's in game in every possible aspect).

-Emilikinz ( Mega inactive sadly but his survivals make him be worth on this list ).

-ted ( one of the guys who gave me the most nightmares in Xpendables days along with Pib cause purge machine. speed of light aa'er, and very good positioning even when he is solo pking).

-PiS (Complain all you want about his gear and scripts but this guy survives in mass PK like no other, regardless of his gears, and just like ted he AA's at speed of light, moves very  quick, have a good positioning for the most).

-_boxer ( don't really see him arround anymore, but anyone who is familiar with asian timezone mass pk's knows him. probably the most lethal EA and squad leader from the asian guilds, extremelly slippery aswell).

-Butthead ( even tho his days are kinda over what you can see by the way he plays now, this guy used to be an amazing squad leader and EA, very good targets, moving quick and well in each PK, so on).

-Stajson ( Only EA in Outcasts that survives to my AA's , and so he did while in Worms. Moves very well , and times everything very efficient).

-I would still say there are people who i would list out of the 10 such as Pib (Elitism), for beeing one of the most deadly EA's on server, Rass ( i think he changed name to Invader ), for his amazing survivals and speed of light AA's, Icytech ( even tho he doesn't play EA no more but he used to be very very good),Epilepsy (Diogo) ,for his great survivals , amazing and constant AA, and beeing capable of leading a squad, and Komoy (for beeing the only Warning EA that i see surviving alone with no heals nothing multiple times to multiple AA's , getting away ,and beeing a very very good AA'er or so he was while in Artifex ).

P.S.: This is only Mass/group PK wise, i don't care about 1vs1's , so don't come here telling me you beat someone 10-0 cause i dont care
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2015, 01:55 pm by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This is honestly true. Many people have in fact forgot about Tobi ( original owner of Esok ), but untill this day i still think he is/was the best EA i've ever seen, either 1vs1 or survival wise. And not only on EPW i've played with him on multiple other servers, with complete diff gears and he was equally that good.
Anyways , my list.

-Insolent (Probably only dph ea in mass pk , you can hate him all you want but this guy knows how to survive incredibly well on his own and picks targets extremelly well, on the top of he plays with a ridiculously high ping).

-Kiddo (One of the only few EA's i've seen beeing able to solo anything class wise, you may say he has amazing gear but he is just as good ).

-SkriLLex (Played with him for several years in multiple servers, and regardless of his awfull gears and old laptop, he can lead a squad extremelly well , extremelly efficient).

-Octalift ( Very fast at any class he plays , his gear is nothing special yet he outplays 95% of the EA's in game in every possible aspect).

-Emilikinz ( Mega inactive sadly but his survivals make him be worth on this list ).

-ted ( one of the guys who gave me the most nightmares in Xpendables days along with Pib cause purge machine. speed of light aa'er, and very good positioning even when he is solo pking).

-PiS (Complain all you want about his gear and scripts but this guy survives in mass PK like no other, regardless of his gears, and just like ted he AA's at speed of light, moves very  quick, have a good positioning for the most).

-_boxer ( don't really see him arround anymore, but anyone who is familiar with asian timezone mass pk's knows him. probably the most lethal EA and squad leader from the asian guilds, extremelly slippery aswell).

-Butthead ( even tho his days are kinda over what you can see by the way he plays now, this guy used to be an amazing squad leader and EA, very good targets, moving quick and well in each PK, so on).

-Stajson ( Only EA in Outcasts that survives to my AA's , and so he did while in Worms. Moves very well , and times everything very efficient).

-I would still say there are people who i would list out of the 10 such as Pib (Elitism), for beeing one of the most deadly EA's on server, Rass ( i think he changed name to Invader ), for his amazing survivals and speed of light AA's, Icytech ( even tho he doesn't play EA no more but he used to be very very good),Epilepsy (Diogo) ,for his great survivals , amazing and constant AA, and beeing capable of leading a squad, and Komoy (for beeing the only Warning EA that i see surviving alone with no heals nothing multiple times to multiple AA's , getting away ,and beeing a very very good AA'er or so he was while in Artifex ).

P.S.: This is only Mass/group PK wise, i don't care about 1vs1's , so don't come here telling me you beat someone 10-0 cause i dont care
I commend you that you actually took this seriously and put down your opinions, however deluded they are.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I commend you that you actually took this seriously and put down your opinions, however deluded they are.
Are they deluded cause i didn't put Idaron and harpist on it ?  :normal-2:
I put in front of each player why  i think they are good, how is that deluded?
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Are they deluded cause i didn't put Idaron and harpist on it ?  :normal-2:
I put in front of each player why  i think they are good, how is that deluded?
I commended you. Don't mad dude.  :normal-9:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Anyways , my list.

I agree with you on Insolent (btw i am dph archer too and i would count myself as quite decent but i prolly never get on his level of gameplay... well i am not really trying), Kiddo, SkriLLex, Butthead and Stajson... Well i ve stated it in another thread somewhere but Archers are DDs so survivability doesnt count cause you arent meant to survive long (dont wanna start a discussion)
I havent seen Octalift, Emilikinz and ted playing enough to judge them...
And PiS?? Are you serious?? This guy is all gear+script+hacks... sorry... he is far away from good imo (btw i consider myself as better than him)
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline AtiIIa

• Front line mercenary
  • Disbander of guilds
  • Characters: AtiIIa
  • Faction: Crown
Can't forget that guy Hydrogenous. He is best at dying.  :police:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
I agree with you on Insolent (btw i am dph archer too and i would count myself as quite decent but i prolly never get on his level of gameplay... well i am not really trying), Kiddo, SkriLLex, Butthead and Stajson... Well i ve stated it in another thread somewhere but Archers are DDs so survivability doesnt count cause you arent meant to survive long (dont wanna start a discussion)
I havent seen Octalift, Emilikinz and ted playing enough to judge them...
And PiS?? Are you serious?? This guy is all gear+script+hacks... sorry... he is far away from good imo (btw i consider myself as better than him)
Yes you are highly factored player dude, especially at wb  :normal-2: :normal-13:

Goldengate

Anyways , my list.

Omg Pedro...

You probably like to recruit all these EAs which you've commented nicely. Otherwise no body else would have spent the time to write about some EAs impact on mass PK xD

Plus I think you should become a GM, you observe and engrave everything into your mind. I wish I could do the same with virtual stuff though :(

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW

Goldengate

:'( still looking for my name from lists  :'( :'(
Get a well known sugar mummy and you definitely will be in the list :*

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Yes you are highly factored player dude, especially at wb  :normal-2: :normal-13:
You realise that being a good player doesnt have to do something with if you are "factored" or not... If i would ve joined Xpendables instead of NoHomo back in the days or would ve joined Artifex instead of Worms everyone on server (including you) would lick my feet now... But i got used to being ignored cause ppl hardly see me playing and see how good i play my barb but i see THEM playing and thats why i can say that i am better than them... but its bout Archers here and not bout me and my barb...
Sorry for OT
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
everyone on server (including you) would lick my feet now...
Nah, not me.
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2015, 02:51 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Fun to see how random EAs with lower skills than a raccoon have been put above people as Tobi,Dev,Mark or PiS.