Epic Perfect World

asian peekay

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran

Forgot to close other 3 clients so video is kinda choppy, I wasn't lagging while actually playing so I didn't bother closing them. Big thanks to Zirkon for helping with the music and without anything else to say, enjoy the video!

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Zirkon

Nice Video brother Top EA pt Top AA ;)
Great Gameplay better than Most EAs in game : - )
Was Good PK
and No Problem

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
bad player + bad video from bad guild.
nerds pk 3h without me wtf LOL PedroSner demote all marshals for no pk ?

good job bro , op music and pretty damn good gameplay. was fun pk for the last hour i got on ..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Better pk than vs warning or oc, nice video waifu.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Nice video,Diogo.

• : D
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Awesome video fren  :normal-8:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
noob ea and noob gameplay. jk man dw , u fag  :police: nice video 

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
sucks
jk
nice video
didnt watch yet
you're a faggie
Nice Video brother Top EA pt Top AA ;)
Great Gameplay better than Most EAs in game : - )
Was Good PK
and No Problem
thanks bro : )
bad player + bad video from bad guild.
nerds pk 3h without me wtf LOL PedroSner demote all marshals for no pk ?

good job bro , op music and pretty damn good gameplay. was fun pk for the last hour i got on ..
you're useless either way dude. thanks bro
Better pk than vs warning or oc, nice video waifu.
thanks waifu >/////////<
Nice video,Diogo.
Thanks matty.
Good video

Tenk you.
Awesome video fren  :normal-8:
Thanks amigo  ^-^
noob ea and noob gameplay. jk man dw , u fag  :police: nice video
another faggie? thanks

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

icyyuki

Offline Quit

• Quited
Good Video Dude

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Almighty

Nice video my boy, I carried as always