• https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
90 st + 30 st from Bh ? 120 st aday?
dont go to far.
how is it too far
gods givings quest = around 22?
bh = 30
herbinger = 10
events = 180/240 / 60, many happen a day js
adding 90 wont harm any new commer and the 'already geared people' wont benefit too much of it since its in GV
we are going to help newcommers or what
im not sure how newcommers are supposed to gear when a pvp geared person can get up to 400 ST a day from pvp events when a pve new to server lowbie gets 30 if he finds a party to do bh..? how is he gonna gear LOL.

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
awww i hoped for a troll suggestion :< but ohwell +1 because i am too noob and lazy to farm ST besides NW  :police:
 so daily NW needs to happen 

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
90 st + 30 st from Bh ? 120 st aday?
dont go to far.
how is that even going too far, being so limited on everything makes the game boring to begin with, after all we got TM lunar which is most boring instance ever for 10 STs per run yet these 90 STs look like something gamebreaking according to your post, i support different ways of farming different items, NW is here for years now and it's boring as fck especially knowing that you're playing for objective in non-objective based game so 1 extra way surely wouldn't hurt.

Offline Sef

• I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on
  • Characters: MoneyTeam
  • Faction: LF Faction
how is it too far
gods givings quest = around 22?
bh = 30
herbinger = 10
events = 180/240 / 60, many happen a day js
adding 90 wont harm any new commer and the 'already geared people' wont benefit too much of it since its in GV
we are going to help newcommers or what
im not sure how newcommers are supposed to gear when a pvp geared person can get up to 400 ST a day from pvp events when a pve new to server lowbie gets 30 if he finds a party to do bh..? how is he gonna gear LOL.

its supposed to be fun when bored , not being to farm off
MoneyTeam - 150 Barb
MoneyGang -  150 Psychic
MoneyPower - 150 Archer
I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on

-Fashionista

Offline Sef

how is that even going too far, being so limited on everything makes the game boring to begin with, after all we got TM lunar which is most boring instance ever for 10 STs per run yet these 90 STs look like something gamebreaking according to your post, i support different ways of farming different items, NW is here for years now and it's boring as fck especially knowing that you're playing for objective in non-objective based game so 1 extra way surely wouldn't hurt.
being limited makes the game unique to get entirely geared , thats the point of not making is to easy  :monkey-47:
MoneyTeam - 150 Barb
MoneyGang -  150 Psychic
MoneyPower - 150 Archer

-Fashionista

Offline Nea

• Game Master
its supposed to be fun when bored , not being to farm off
to be fun when bored, then u can do it atm aswell?.. :police:

Offline Sef

to be fun when bored, then u can do it atm aswell?.. :police:
small rewards are the key to a big ending  :monkey-50:
MoneyTeam - 150 Barb
MoneyGang -  150 Psychic
MoneyPower - 150 Archer

-Fashionista

Offline Nea

• Game Master
small rewards are the key to a big ending  :monkey-50:
gv already gives damas for finishing it :police:

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
being limited makes the game unique to get entirely geared , thats the point of not making is to easy  :monkey-47:
no that makes it pay2win, reason being is i'll go donate 100 USDs for gold, sell the gold and buy everything the mirror myself would be limited to farm off via  obtaining some  of extra STs on daily basis.