Epic Perfect World

ea vs wiz again

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Remove 1337 from game, only way to stop the QQ.  :police: Then remove stajsosn and aizox, so we can skip those two threads before they even start.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
gm we found an solution  remove 1337 from game and the nerf QQ will stop :police:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I don't have 1v1 mentality as your ignorance represents i clearly mentioned mass pk here, in 1v1s the 15% rmd won't make a gamebreaking difference but it will help, i just don't see if 2 other HA classes have it why the other one shouldn't, in mass pk maybe we won't have to camp def forever to not get 100% to 0% in 2 hits.
I agree that good player will excel and win vs class that counters them but there are way more factors that prevent it and since you're not a 1v1 type there's no point with me arguing about it.
I fail to see how am I being arrogant, furthermore I do 1v1, though I still "main" mass pk. Going back to your previous point, you can in no way compare the survival skills of a barb to the ones of a seeker for example, in that sense, you cant compare the hp pools either where barb has a clear advantage. You're right saying there's a lot of factors that can prevent it but that's exactly what separates the best from the regular players.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I fail to see how am I being arrogant, furthermore I do 1v1, though I still "main" mass pk. Going back to your previous point, you can in no way compare the survival skills of a barb to the ones of a seeker for example, in that sense, you cant compare the hp pools either where barb has a clear advantage. You're right saying there's a lot of factors that can prevent it but that's exactly what separates the best from the regular players.
Hmm so hp is factor here. Let's see what would you prefer: around 15k HP or 33 def lvl (seekers buff) or let's add wr to the mix, with mag marrow. I think we're clear with which one you wouldn't pick amirite? We can say that WBs have temporarely more survivability which come with greats cons but seekers and wrs on other hand have really great tools for dealing with let's say MGs by just having an extra gap closer and not to mention more relevant buff compared to them, i can say that both HA classes are weak against WB by saying that WB is too tanky for them, and it's not the reason that i have a bit more HP but take a look at the fact of around 60k pdef vs a WR, compared to not even 10k elemental def.

infernchidhu

I can already see the wrong mentality you're going with. Your logic is "Something must be stronger than something else otherwise game is not fair" this is PW, each class is suppost to have a chance vs another class
A demon archer's chance to kill a barb is much much much lesser than the chance of a barb to kill a mage, can we buff demon ea before going to barbs, ty
If we're reffering to conbags not having 15% RMD that is so irrelevant, why you may ask? Simple, conbags don't do jack sht, they Raging Slap if brainfull enough and buff the squad, them being slighty more unkillable won't hurt any1
Cool, but trade your p def for it thou, i do 3k damage with demon blazing arrow on, how is that ok ? sure bump ur m def i get it, but drop your p def as a trade off, can't have best of both worlds ( Hannah Montanna - 2005 )
WBs should have 15% RMD just like any other HA class, just like all Arcanes have 15% RPD, as for LA classes they have the extra Int because LA classes are real definition of glass cannons, unless you play a vit sin but im not going there since many have tried.
now now let us not pretend that -0.1 int is the glass cannon equivalent compromise to 15% rdt ( m or p ) while you are practically immune to the other source of damage, so without any interval archers hit every 1.49, you are telling me that removing 0.1 second from that is equivalent to reducing all incoming m/p damage by 15% while almost being immune to the other ?  0.1 is 6.7% of 1.49 it is literally a spec compared to what AAs/HAs get.
Just make it 15%, stops another thread coming up saying unfair mg gets more than ea
Do you even realize how much 15% is LOL, 15% rpd lets say, comes from an EP camping 6% + 5% ( dragon top ) + 4% [ which is dream gear ], if you want to get the benefits of a certain class wearing 3 pieces of armor with stats exclusively dedicated to tanking, just like that ? you must be drugged or something

Zirkon

A demon archer's chance to kill a barb is much much much lesser than the chance of a barb to kill a mage, can we buff demon ea before going to barbs, tyCool, but trade your p def for it thou, i do 3k damage with demon blazing arrow on, how is that ok ? sure bump ur m def i get it, but drop your p def as a trade off, can't have best of both worlds ( Hannah Montanna - 2005 )now now let us not pretend that -0.1 int is the glass cannon equivalent compromise to 15% rdt ( m or p ) while you are practically immune to the other source of damage, so without any interval archers hit every 1.49, you are telling me that removing 0.1 second from that is equivalent to reducing all incoming m/p damage by 15% while almost being immune to the other ?  0.1 is 6.7% of 1.49 it is literally a spec compared to what AAs/HAs get.Do you even realize how much 15% is LOL, 15% rpd lets say, comes from an EP camping 6% + 5% ( dragon top ) + 4% [ which is dream gear ], if you want to get the benefits of a certain class wearing 3 pieces of armor with stats exclusively dedicated to tanking, just like that ? you must be drugged or something
Soochi is ur god he have testeed all of these theories dont argue with him ; -  )

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
#SoochisaGod #PrayForSoochi #SoochiLife
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

infernchidhu

Soochi is ur god he have testeed all of these theories dont argue with him ; -  )
#SoochisaGod #PrayForSoochi #SoochiLife

god damn double shits

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Remove 1337 from game, only way to stop the QQ.  :police: Then remove stajsosn and aizox, so we can skip those two threads before they even start.
gm we found an solution  remove 1337 from game and the nerf QQ will stop :police:
:normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11: :normal-11:

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Hmm so hp is factor here. Let's see what would you prefer: around 15k HP or 33 def lvl (seekers buff) or let's add wr to the mix, with mag marrow. I think we're clear with which one you wouldn't pick amirite? We can say that WBs have temporarely more survivability which come with greats cons but seekers and wrs on other hand have really great tools for dealing with let's say MGs by just having an extra gap closer and not to mention more relevant buff compared to them, i can say that both HA classes are weak against WB by saying that WB is too tanky for them, and it's not the reason that i have a bit more HP but take a look at the fact of around 60k pdef vs a WR, compared to not even 10k elemental def.
Actually wbs get better buffs, the problem is that some of the wb buffs can be offensive, not just defensive ones (unlike wrs) but it also gives wb the chance to kill a mage much easier, resorting to your example, a wb will obviously have the upper hand vs both of those classes, just like vs eas since most of the damage eas do is physical. Then again a class cant counter every other class but at this point Im just repeating myself over and over, so let's agree to disagree.
can't have best of both worlds ( Hannah Montanna - 2005 )

What the *** LOL....

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
So from my point of view ( talking about wb in str build but with full def set for mass pk) the current def is fine as long as wbs are able to switch to magic ring. Yes its not best option but camping magic ring in mass is a must these days and also a good solution, im not missing any %rmd using it. Wbs can just not expect going in with str set and not getting 2hit. 
I agree that spark is too strong, even in full def gears u get hierod easy, other then that damage from wiz is fine if u use def gears like u should in mass. A slight boost of def wouldnt hurt any1 but its not that much needed, apart from spark nerf. 
Other then that i +1 soochi...why are we even discussing to boost barbs when sage wiz is getting rekt over and over?
So in conclusion wb def is fine imo, maybe DEMON wiz def is a bit too high atm since the balance between damage and def they got atm is broken, not their damage on wbs...

Offline NyaSama

• Anime <3
  • Characters: NyaSama
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
Remove 1337 from game, only way to stop the QQ.  :police: Then remove stajsosn and aizox, so we can skip those two threads before they even start.
 damn this comment dude ur 1337 was nothing befor 15% phy def wat the fk  u talk about ?

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
damn this comment dude ur 1337 was nothing befor 15% phy def wat the fk  u talk about ?
i'm so much better than you will ever be

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
i think ep's need a buff