Epic Perfect World

ea vs wiz again

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
This.
WB's should really get that 15% RMD bonus on set ( perhaps to replace the 5def level this would make more sense), they're squishy in fact, unless they are full vit build def gears and negative damage, 90% of the barbs in mass PK dies just as quick as a DD, some even faster in fact.

Rings restriction , i'm cool with it , and i do agree they should be limited but due to the engraves aspect i doubt this can be implemented , cause there would be wayyyy too many people complaining, so i guess we just have to move on.

Everything else is fine, don't change square formation , or aps sets, or mg's def , or w/e, because they're honestly fine as it is.
If you are to change something on MG's , reverting the 15% rpd bonus back to the original 3% crit, i personally dont mind it , but i feel like alot of mg's would complain, reroll , quit , so might just not be a good idea.
restrict ring dude, why would people  complain, u can trade ur stat ring magic for those who got the  phy def version of it =)

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
thanks...
Thing is, wb is supposed to get killed by mage, atm it has a chance, any decent wb can kill a mage in 1v1. Just like any ea decent enough to keep range can beat a mage. It's annoying how people keep posting this without thinking about a mage's perspective. Should I complain too about a mage's counters? Let's remove sin's aps gear and their primal skills? Also their 2/3 spark? Let's remove mystic's petals and absorb soul? Let's remove physic's ct debuff and sos? Let's remove wf's nova, amp and 0def? How about archer's purge and sf in mass? Im not even going to start on eps. But my god shut up already trying to balance a game that is not meant to be balanced and enjoy it as it is.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Thing is, wb is supposed to get killed by mage, atm it has a chance, any decent wb can kill a mage in 1v1. Just like any ea decent enough to keep range can beat a mage. It's annoying how people keep posting this without thinking about a mage's perspective. Should I complain too about a mage's counters? Let's remove sin's aps gear and their primal skills? Also their 2/3 spark? Let's remove mystic's petals and absorb soul? Let's remove physic's ct debuff and sos? Let's remove wf's nova, amp and 0def? How about archer's purge and sf in mass? Im not even going to start on eps. But my god shut up already trying to balance a game that is not meant to be balanced and enjoy it as it is.
i played mage and wb perspective
is so fun to run around the wb barely geting touched and to hit him 16-18k, ye i agree :police:
if u add genie spark...

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
WB's should really get that 15% RMD bonus on set ( perhaps to replace the 5def level this would make more sense), they're squishy in fact, unless they are full vit build def gears and negative damage, 90% of the barbs in mass PK dies just as quick as a DD, some even faster in fact. ...... 15% RMD is to good it will make barbs unkillable but 5 def levels does suck.

Vegas

You have to understand mg isn't the only class that use dragon top
The top is way too good defensive wise, channeling and rpd... Limit it to EPs only or remove channeling. 

infernchidhu

A little RMD should be added to archer blessing, just to reduce the effects of genie spark, id say around 6-8% ( not that i care or benefit from it )// i would agree with the wb's being squishy part, if they didn't have fkin solid shield, which is barb exclusive and super OPd  ( 44 genie energy for 15 secs of near immortality ), don't fkin pretend like the slow is a downside, when u have tiger form. Don't get me started on the fkin HP : vit quotient of a barb, on server which has 1 source of shards ( +20 vit ) the effective survival of a class that benefits the most from 1 point of a vit is exponentially high, not to forget the magnification produced by the barb HP buff. If you ever feel like giving a class buffs, give it to 1) Sage wizards 2) Psys ( demon and sage ) 3) Sage BMs 4) Demon BMs 5) Demon seekers 6) Demon archers, in the same exact order. They are the real shit classes, not demon barbs QQing about 1v1s

heiro

A little RMD should be added to archer blessing, just to reduce the effects of genie spark, id say around 6-8% ( not that i care or benefit from it )// i would agree with the wb's being squishy part, if they didn't have fkin solid shield, which is barb exclusive and super OPd  ( 44 genie energy for 15 secs of near immortality ), don't fkin pretend like the slow is a downside, when u have tiger form. Don't get me started on the fkin HP : vit quotient of a barb, on server which has 1 source of shards ( +20 vit ) the effective survival of a class that benefits the most from 1 point of a vit is exponentially high, not to forget the magnification produced by the barb HP buff. If you ever feel like giving a class buffs, give it to 1) Sage wizards 2) Psys ( demon and sage ) 3) Sage BMs 4) Demon BMs 5) Demon seekers 6) Demon archers, in the same exact order. They are the real shit classes, not demon barbs QQing about 1v1s
Just make it 15%, stops another thread coming up saying unfair mg gets more than ea

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
nerf 1337, this is clearly about him wrecking egos down.

Stupid ea's, when will you understand you are NOT a 1v1 class. Good ea's already excel at it way too much, eas aren't supposed to be focused, stop trying to change the game. yes you are supposed to get 2shot self buffed, ain't nobody got time to hit an ea for 5-7k when they are barely in range, so shut u face already

I agree on barbs receiving more mdef tho, as those ARE supposed to get targeted.

:normal-19:
Last Edit: Aug 12, 2015, 07:55 pm by Scripter

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
A little RMD should be added to archer blessing, just to reduce the effects of genie spark, id say around 6-8% ( not that i care or benefit from it )// i would agree with the wb's being squishy part, if they didn't have fkin solid shield, which is barb exclusive and super OPd  ( 44 genie energy for 15 secs of near immortality ), don't fkin pretend like the slow is a downside, when u have tiger form. Don't get me started on the fkin HP : vit quotient of a barb, on server which has 1 source of shards ( +20 vit ) the effective survival of a class that benefits the most from 1 point of a vit is exponentially high, not to forget the magnification produced by the barb HP buff. If you ever feel like giving a class buffs, give it to 1) Sage wizards 2) Psys ( demon and sage ) 3) Sage BMs 4) Demon BMs 5) Demon seekers 6) Demon archers, in the same exact order. They are the real shit classes, not demon barbs QQing about 1v1s
i'd never thought i'd say that but^Best post

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
i played mage and wb perspective
is so fun to run around the wb barely geting touched and to hit him 16-18k, ye i agree :police:
if u add genie spark...
I dont know why kind if shit wbs are you 1v1ing that get hit that much given the wbs I 1v1 get hit for 9k tops and Im end game geared.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I can already see the wrong mentality you're going with. Your logic is "Something must be stronger than something else otherwise game is not fair" this is PW, each class is suppost to have a chance vs another class, i don't see a logic of having 0 chance vs another class because it makes the current class pointless. Average WB can kill average mage, define an average WB. You can't, Why? Cuz most of WB knockdowns are RNG based anyway while MG tools are alot more reliant. What you went with removing APS gear of sins and idk Falling Petals and AS and all that nonsense just proves your knowledge. While 1 class should have a shot against another, the "another" class should have equality of fighting back, if 3.33 sins with many different tools + 2 gap closers can lose to a mage so can WB but on higher lvls of gameplay it's the defence that makes the difference and i'm not talking about phy rings. "Shut up already trying to balance a game that is not ment to be balanced" part is not even worth commenting.

If we're reffering to conbags not having 15% RMD that is so irrelevant, why you may ask? Simple, conbags don't do jack sht, they Raging Slap if brainfull enough and buff the squad, them being slighty more unkillable won't hurt any1, then you have people like the rest of WB community who want to feel relevant in mass pk, they want to kill something in their DPH build with risk of being 1 shotted when the mage who's suppost to be a "Glass Cannon" gets more survivability than them, you can see where im going with this already, WBs should have 15% RMD just like any other HA class, just like all Arcanes have 15% RPD, as for LA classes they have the extra Int because LA classes are real definition of glass cannons, unless you play a vit sin but im not going there since many have tried.
Last Edit: Aug 12, 2015, 08:27 pm by Deno

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I can already see the wrong mentality you're going with. Your logic is "Something must be stronger than something else otherwise game is not fair" this is PW, each class is suppost to have a chance vs another class, i don't see a logic of having 0 chance vs another class because it makes the current class pointless. Average WB can kill average mage, define an average WB. You can't, Why? Cuz most of WB knockdowns are RNG based anyway while MG tools are alot more reliant. What you went with removing APS gear of sins and idk Falling Petals and AS and all that nonsense just proves your knowledge. While 1 class should have a shot against another, the "another" class should have equality of fighting back, if 3.33 sins with many different tools + 2 gap closers can lose to a mage so can WB but on higher lvls of gameplay it's the defence that makes the difference and i'm not talking about phy rings. "Shut up already trying to balance a game that is not ment to be balanced" part is not even worth commenting.

If we're reffering to conbags not having 15% RMD that is so irrelevant, why you may ask? Simple, conbags don't do jack sht, they Raging Slap if brainfull enough and buff the squad, them being slighty less unkillable won't hurt any1, then you have people like the rest of WB community who want to feel relevant in mass pk, they want to kill something in their DPH build with risk of being 1 shotted when the mage who's suppost to be a "Glass Cannon" gets more survivability than them, you can see where im going with this already, WBs should have 15% RMD just like any other HA class, just like all Arcanes have 15% RPD, as for LA classes they have the extra Int because LA classes are real definition of glass cannons, unless you play a vit sin but im not going there since many have tried.
I didnt bother reading past the first line because you have the stupid mentality of this game is all about 1v1s, every class has pros and cons against a different one, good players will excel and win over the class that counters them.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I didnt bother reading past the first line because you have the stupid mentality of this game is all about 1v1s, every class has pros and cons against a different one, good players will excel and win over the class that counters them.
I don't have 1v1 mentality as your ignorance represents i clearly mentioned mass pk here, in 1v1s the 15% rmd won't make a gamebreaking difference but it will help, i just don't see if 2 other HA classes have it why the other one shouldn't, in mass pk maybe we won't have to camp def forever to not get 100% to 0% in 2 hits.
I agree that good player will excel and win vs class that counters them but there are way more factors that prevent it and since you're not a 1v1 type there's no point with me arguing about it.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
nerf 1337, this is clearly about him wrecking egos down.

Stupid ea's, when will you understand you are NOT a 1v1 class. Good ea's already excel at it way too much, eas aren't supposed to be focused, stop trying to change the game. yes you are supposed to get 2shot self buffed, ain't nobody got time to hit an ea for 5-7k when they are barely in range, so shut u face already

I agree on barbs receiving more mdef tho, as those ARE supposed to get targeted.

:normal-19:

Agreed completely, only thing i would nerf right now is spark - either its range or genie usage or gains from dexterity points, right now the only thing you can do when you get sparked is pray that you weren't caught in something other than def weapon and that the first hit doesn't crit so you can hope to avoid 2nd hit. (talking about 1v1, buffed ea will rarely get 1 shot in mass pk)

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran