Epic Perfect World

ea vs wiz again

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
l0l " My name is Stajson i beat every class and im the best yet i only 1v1 losers" That's what i see it is, everything else you wrote about dealing 4-7k dmg and killing a mg camping def and healing full hp in 1 heal is crap
there's no way in hell you can kill a decent mg whose spamming heal while in defense gears as an archer, maybe get lucky a few times but claiming you got no problems "killing them" is a huge load of crap
i can kill any EA with my mg alt that i barely log simply because it's immortal in defensive gears and heals
everyone else claiming otherwise is just defending his mg alt or friend ; ), and as usual, the ones defending wiz are OC who, if it got to be nerfed again, half of them will quit pw
trully is sad and pathetic
dude do u even join 1v1 event ? LOL every one in playoff map mgs sins LOL i was the only ea there no ea going playoffs no wrs no mystic eps who spam heal wiz who def camp  dude i have 4 friends who used to be eas they sold ea gears and making mgs  cuz mg abal to fk ea 1 hit this so fking un fair and gm says wiz need 15 % phy def for mystic anyways  mystic can beat wiz even with this 15 phydef 
atlest if  u not doing anything to wiz  make ea good i beat wiz with xbow cuz r8 x3atk lvl +dex not doing damg vs wiz 
and i used to beat them with xbow cuz of the effect of xbow and u made xbow 6% chance damn  and wiz still abal to tank ea and abal to shot ea 1 hit with spark in def gears how unfair 

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
  • Characters: MCCCXXXVII, Creampie
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Emo because i beat you all 

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
l0l " My name is Stajson i beat every class and im the best yet i only 1v1 losers" That's what i see it is, everything else you wrote about dealing 4-7k dmg and killing a mg camping def and healing full hp in 1 heal is crap
there's no way in hell you can kill a decent mg whose spamming heal while in defense gears as an archer, maybe get lucky a few times but claiming you got no problems "killing them" is a huge load of crap
i can kill any EA with my mg alt that i barely log simply because it's immortal in defensive gears and heals
everyone else claiming otherwise is just defending his mg alt or friend ; ), and as usual, the ones defending wiz are OC who, if it got to be nerfed again, half of them will quit pw
wow Kiddo did you just call me a loser?  i thought you and me were tight man
Lol i fak you

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
wow Kiddo did you just call me a loser?  i thought you and me were tight man
nah i wasn't referring to you in particular, just speaking as a whole, sorry if you thought my post was adressed to you

Spamming holy path in mage 1v1 thinking it'll get you anywhere decent. I watched your pathetic 1v1 with 1337, you literally drained all your genie on 3 holy paths then complain about mage rofl. Bring your mage since youre so called immortal l0l. Fact is you simply suck at mage 1v1s and need excuses to blame for your failure. I'm undergeared to hell compared to you yet I've beaten you countless amount of times in every single 1v1 we've had. Rofl dude holy path into your next nerf thread. 

l0l so funny, i've had full genie most of the 1v1, never had to worry about it because in the time i holy path away i kept distance enough for it to recharge. You can make up stories all you want, but that won't change the fact you quit EA when you saw how OP mg became and started getting trashed on your EA on a daily basis, not even managing to tick my sin's dn. 
keep telling whatever will make you feel better ;)
Last Edit: Aug 12, 2015, 11:45 am by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Spamming holy path in mage 1v1 thinking it'll get you anywhere decent. I watched your pathetic 1v1 with 1337, you literally drained all your genie on 3 holy paths then complain about mage rofl. Bring your mage since youre so called immortal l0l. Fact is you simply suck at mage 1v1s and need excuses to blame for your failure. I'm undergeared to hell compared to you yet I've beaten you countless amount of times in every single 1v1 we've had. Rofl dude holy path into your next nerf thread.

I'm not defending something that is "op" or "unfair", nerf spark I don't care. End of the day you got outplayed due to your incompetence of spamming holy path to move 5 meters just to come back another 2 to get yourself in range rofl.

yes what you sayd is right if you're playing a sage archer....but most archers here are demon and for them is unfair considering stun is only 3 sec which means if you do 10-12k a hit on wiz u still cant kill in the stun time....+ wizz dmg on the server is insane even without spark.....Archers should get some more def or reduce magical dmg atleast.....
True, but that's like comparing sage/demon wizard/wf and complaing about the lack of control skills. Sage is meant for 1v1, demon is for mass.

♡ Bellend ♡

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶

Although i find it funny that ppl get confused on what to "support" depending on the cliques,rivals,egos etc i have to agree that wiz on def spamming heals is immortal cause spam heal practically nullifies cd of skills while never run out of chi

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
Emo because i beat you all
 u were nothing befor 15 % phydef sitdown 1v1boy 

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

I'm not defending something that is "op" or "unfair", nerf spark I don't care. End of the day you got outplayed due to your incompetence of spamming holy path to move 5 meters just to come back another 2 to get yourself in range rofl. True, but that's like comparing sage/demon wizard/wf and complaing about the lack of control skills. Sage is meant for 1v1, demon is for mass.
and yet I have seen you lose to Kiddo and Renowned(swane) countless times

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
if u beat any mage w.o doubt , let me continue the set of bs
i beat any mystic with my psy dude :police:
who wants to continue this?

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
u were nothing befor 15 % phydef sitdown 1v1boy
:normal-9: you're bad dude

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
:normal-9: you're bad dude
 cuz its true when i made 100-0 vs u and told u sab better than u and u got mad xD 

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
and yet I have seen you lose to Kiddo and Renowned(swane) countless times
Rofl right
if u beat any mage w.o doubt , let me continue the set of bs
i beat any mystic with my psy dude :police:
who wants to continue this?

Yet no one proves me wrong

♡ Bellend ♡

Offline 1337

• The Maestro
cuz its true when i made 100-0 vs u and told u sab better than u and u got mad xD
what are you talking about, you never beat me

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque
Rofl rightYet no one proves me wrong
I'll fight you on my crit mage? 

ty Astralis for awesone sig