Epic Perfect World

ea vs wiz again

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Get a full DEF Weapon, DEF ornaments and 6% Reduce Magic Damage Taken on each piece of R8 and become full Vitality.
You must be joking?  :normal-16:

Goldengate

To be honest I think ea's should get a defence boost like the mg 's 15%rpd, so for ea it will be 15%rmd to balance it out,  I mean let's be honest mg eaisly 2shot self buffed ea and some even buffed
+1 To this if Archers get them only. 

Offline Vanatorul

• Old Player
  • Characters: Blank
I play both classes and have 1v1d best of each on opposing classes  and honestly in my opinion the EA has a clear advantage in the 1v1 simply because of the range itself. The damage done to wizards themselves is more than enough even when they're camping def gears (weap,ring,tome,robe, I hit them 4-7k?). Stun is 5 seconds long, along with chanced seal on aim low and morai seal; more than enough time to kill any mage.

I have no trouble fighting any mage as an archer, even 1v1s against 1337 almost always end in a draw. Stop expecting to kill any class using defense with an xbow, only classes that actually die to an xbow are unbuffed archers. Get an att lvl weapon (26+) and learn to time stuns effectively and kite.

Sure spark is unfair, but so is being unable to hit your opponent due to range. Learn to actually play the game instead of nerfing every single thing.

yes what you sayd is right if you're playing a sage archer....but most archers here are demon and for them is unfair considering stun is only 3 sec which means if you do 10-12k a hit on wiz u still cant kill in the stun time....+ wizz dmg on the server is insane even without spark.....Archers should get some more def or reduce magical dmg atleast.....

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran

yes what you sayd is right if you're playing a sage archer....but most archers here are demon and for them is unfair considering stun is only 3 sec which means if you do 10-12k a hit on wiz u still cant kill in the stun time....+ wizz dmg on the server is insane even without spark.....Archers should get some more def or reduce magical dmg atleast.....
Everyone knows that Demon is meant for Mass PK and Sage is far better for 1v1s.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
I play both classes and have 1v1d best of each on opposing classes  and honestly in my opinion the EA has a clear advantage in the 1v1 simply because of the range itself. The damage done to wizards themselves is more than enough even when they're camping def gears (weap,ring,tome,robe, I hit them 4-7k?). Stun is 5 seconds long, along with chanced seal on aim low and morai seal; more than enough time to kill any mage.

I have no trouble fighting any mage as an archer, even 1v1s against 1337 almost always end in a draw. Stop expecting to kill any class using defense with an xbow, only classes that actually die to an xbow are unbuffed archers. Get an att lvl weapon (26+) and learn to time stuns effectively and kite.

Sure spark is unfair, but so is being unable to hit your opponent due to range. Learn to actually play the game instead of nerfing every single thing.
everything said here. any mage who thinks he has the upper hand go 1v1 stajson. See what a EA who knows what hes doing can do to a mage. I outgear the hell out of him and i still go 50/50.

/thread
Lol i fak you

Goldengate

give wb and ea 15% rmd
:police:
Blademasters don't need 15% Reduce Magic Damage Taken... They already have Magic Marrow  :-[ 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
Blademasters don't need 15% Reduce Magic Damage Taken... They already have Magic Marrow  :-[
u know what 'wb' means?

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Blademasters don't need 15% Reduce Magic Damage Taken... They already have Magic Marrow  :-[
WB-blademaster? damn  :o

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
First of all they already have it, second wb means werebeast. Why do you even post in these kind of threads when you know nothing

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Obviously you don't know the difference between a blademaster, and a werebeast.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque
Obviously you don't know the difference between a blademaster, and a werebeast.
Wait hold on hold on, there 2 different classes?  :tiger-16: i guess that explains why i cant find the hp buff button on my bm 

ty Astralis for awesone sig

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Wait hold on hold on, there 2 different classes?  :tiger-16: i guess that explains why i cant find the hp buff button on my bm
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
l0l " My name is Stajson i beat every class and im the best yet i only 1v1 losers" That's what i see it is, everything else you wrote about dealing 4-7k dmg and killing a mg camping def and healing full hp in 1 heal is crap
there's no way in hell you can kill a decent mg whose spamming heal while in defense gears as an archer, maybe get lucky a few times but claiming you got no problems "killing them" is a huge load of crap
i can kill any EA with my mg alt that i barely log simply because it's immortal in defensive gears and heals
everyone else claiming otherwise is just defending his mg alt or friend ; ), and as usual, the ones defending wiz are OC who, if it got to be nerfed again, half of them will quit pw
trully is sad and pathetic
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Nea

• Game Master
l0l " My name is Stajson i beat every class and im the best yet i only 1v1 losers" That's what i see it is, everything else you wrote about dealing 4-7k dmg and killing a mg camping def and healing full hp in 1 heal is crap
there's no way in hell you can kill a decent mg whose spamming heal while in defense gears as an archer, maybe get lucky a few times but claiming you got no problems "killing them" is a huge load of crap
i can kill any EA with my mg alt that i barely log simply because it's immortal in defensive gears and heals
everyone else claiming otherwise is just defending his mg alt or friend ; ), and as usual, the ones defending wiz are OC who, if it got to be nerfed again, half of them will quit pw
trully is sad and pathetic
ay ye +1