Epic Perfect World

ea vs wiz again

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
i'm so much better than you will ever be
 its all about time dude u came out i mean u become known when im about to quit or better  wheni dont like to play ea anymore befor u were nothing and every one know this 

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
pretty sure 1337 is the greatest (wife)
Lol i fak you

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
its all about time dude u came out i mean u become known when im about to quit or better  wheni dont like to play ea anymore befor u were nothing and every one know this
Plox 1vs1 stajson on your mage, then upload the video of you utterly destroying him. Because of your majot class advantage of course.  :police:

Goldengate

Does it even matter if a random is notorious in a virtual game? It's not like they're celebrities or something -.-
Off-topic; Imagine Kim Kardashian playing EPW xD

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Does it even matter if a random is notorious in a virtual game? It's not like they're celebrities or something -.-
Off-topic; Imagine Kim Kardashian playing EPW xD

You seem to don't realise how this game is everything for some people.
As someone said when I said than I can't believe than people have enough a sad life to spend their Saturday in Ares and Morai every week with 50+ chars: all have a different way to enjoy their life.

Goldengate

You seem to don't realise how this game is everything for some people.
As someone said when I said than I can't believe than people have enough a sad life to spend their Saturday in Ares and Morai every week with 50+ chars: all have a different way to enjoy their life.
"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet." by Sarah Louise Delany

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
I play both classes and have 1v1d best of each on opposing classes  and honestly in my opinion the EA has a clear advantage in the 1v1 simply because of the range itself. The damage done to wizards themselves is more than enough even when they're camping def gears (weap,ring,tome,robe, I hit them 4-7k?). Stun is 5 seconds long, along with chanced seal on aim low and morai seal; more than enough time to kill any mage.

I have no trouble fighting any mage as an archer, even 1v1s against 1337 almost always end in a draw. Stop expecting to kill any class using defense with an xbow, only classes that actually die to an xbow are unbuffed archers. Get an att lvl weapon (26+) and learn to time stuns effectively and kite.

Sure spark is unfair, but so is being unable to hit your opponent due to range. Learn to actually play the game instead of nerfing every single thing.
Pretty much this.