Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Outcasts Mass PK (WR PoV)

Zirkon

Decided to Record a Video with WR PoV
This Was Good PK Lasted About a Hour, I Was The Only WR I think, So I Decided To Play a Little Bit Defensive Than I Normally Would.
Hope you Like the Music ^_^
http://www.artifexpw.shivtr.com

PS - This is how Normally PK looks Like When Artifex comes out to PK : )

Last Edit: Aug 17, 2015, 09:52 am by Zirkon

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
No need to watch, already know was bad cause I wasn't there. Jks....Nice video Zirkon. My net laggin so cant watch youtube vids atm.. Will watch later

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
No need to watch, already know was bad cause I wasn't there. Jks....Nice video Zirkon. My net laggin so cant watch youtube vids atm.. Will watch later
we needed you, sec will watch later. Reserved.

Nice video bro, lol it was so hard at first because we had to re-position 50192039103901 times!!!!! Oh well, good victory artifex. Ty Worms , Oc , and Warning for pk haha.
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2015, 03:25 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα
Lol Good Video.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
we needed you, sec will watch later. Reserved
Sir, I was asleep awe :c Forgive please.  :(

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
good video my dog <3333

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Missed most of that pk unfortunately, was easy either way.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★

This was good pk lasted about a Hour, I was the only WR i think, so i decided to play a little bit Defensive than I normally Would.

yes that's how most of pk ends for artifex, tryhards signeting till every guild gives up and realizes it's just a waste of time+fingers to fight guild that has more than all others in total. when will u realize 60ppl in one guild is better than 5 allies with 100ppl =)
nice post dots when ur squad covers other 20ppl around u, this is old trick get a new one clown  ;)

Offline Flax

• ~( o . o )~
10/10 video m8. Very enjoyable.  :tiger-42: :tiger-40:

Zirkon

yes that's how most of pk ends for artifex, tryhards signeting till every guild gives up and realizes it's just a waste of time+fingers to fight guild that has more than all others in total. when will u realize 60ppl in one guild is better than 5 allies with 100ppl =)
nice post dots when ur squad covers other 20ppl around u, this is old trick get a new one clown  ;)
LOL MAD CAUSE EASY GUILD  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary

who is the nerd that doesn't stay with pt..............
nice video Mahi
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Making easies all day everyday man ..Let the madness arrive  :normal-2: :normal-3:

Good video , was good PK aswell. Tho that level of purge holy fck LOL  :normal-32:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Isn't it logical that the faction with the most numbers is going to be sandwiched so the others can survive?

Anyhow, nice video dude  :normal-8:

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro

Damn thats how pk usually looks like, and yet dogs barking like they would stand for a 5 min in middle of 3-4 guilds on us. : ) We didnt have that much as you think, its just enemy people die way too fast  :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-4: :normal-4: Wish I recorded this pk also, just proving all the guilds on that pk been destroyed in few mins as soon we focus them. Practice more, maybe you will have a chance against us in next 1v4 guilds pk  :normal-50: :normal-46: :normal-46: :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-8:
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Astralis

Any buff Zirkonia?
Good video m8