Epic Perfect World

The TW solution

infernchidhu

If a faction can't TW in the usual time, maybe they can message a GM and inform them of their preferred time range, and the other faction leader can do that also, if they reach a consensus maybe the GMs can adjust the war timezone ? If no consensus is reached the TW happens in default time ?

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
+1 if possible would be really really nice to have fresh big guilds for tw  ;)

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
I don't know if this even possible or no but would be nice

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
good suggestion +1

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Very, very little chance it's possible. I'd say that getting 3x int on chest has a higher chance.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Very, very little chance it's possible. I'd say that getting 3x int on chest has a higher chance.
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Remember that for every stat that u think impossible or not existing in the game, theres at least 1 pinoy sitting somewhere in SZ while spamming  " :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: " that is wearing that piece.

Goldengate

If a faction can't TW in the usual time, maybe they can message a GM and inform them of their preferred time range, and the other faction leader can do that also, if they reach a consensus maybe the GMs can adjust the war timezone ? If no consensus is reached the TW happens in default time ?

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
+1 if possible

infernchidhu

3 archers with triple int chest, Kappa  :police:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline firestorm01

NO leave TW the way it is..If your time zone doesnt fit go to a different server ..Simple 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Goldengate

The creators knew this kind of system wouldn't work at all...