Epic Perfect World

NW time

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
you can't fix stupid though
lol sooooooo true   +1

Offline Anemone

• Inactive
  • Faction: ♥Post Farmer♥
Maybe if its possible to make alternate hosting of NW each week at each respective TZ. If just possible  :rolleyes:

Offline Ren

• Mad Hater
  • Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn
  • Characters: Ren / Chromatic
to those who "-1" please defend your answer tnx

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
This was posted on your first NW time suggestion.

As Steroids has CLEARLY posted, there have been many topics about this issue and it has been talked about by staff on more than one occasion. To change NW time Aga would have to change the server time period since it is a scripted, automated event. We looked into 2 different times for the NW's every week but same result Aga would have to Completely change the servertime. I won't deny that yes we do indeed have quite a few asian/pinoy players but that fact remains that this is and EU server and times are set by EU standards. There are many ppl (myself included) that find that some NW/TW are impossible to attend due to work or school since they land anywhere from 1pm-5pm US/Canada so those ppl cannot attend some either. My suggestion? Pick one to go to a week and adjust your schedule accordingly. If it really means that much to you, you can take a couple hours from your time to accommodate the event. Fit yourself to the server and stop trying to fit the European server to yourself.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
+1 i don't do NW anyway

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
to those who "-1" please defend your answer tnx
It's not possible. Is that a good enough explanation of my -1 vote?

Offline Anemone

• Inactive
  • Faction: ♥Post Farmer♥
This was posted on your first NW time suggestion.
Thank you very much. :D