Epic Perfect World

Other methods of acquiring large amounts of EC

Offline astrolily

• Wicked
I'm sorry, delete this thread or lock it later because someone made a thread about this listing different ideas for pve and pvp ways of making large amounts coins which I totally agree with. But I'm making this thread also because of a different reason I want to point out. I don't want to level a sin and gear one JUST so I can farm with it. Assassins are great, but they just don't mesh with me. It would be cool to farm large amts of EC with classes that I actually like. I don't have the patience or the time to farm ec coins for sls or to level another toon just because it's optimal for farming. 

Please, it would be so nice to not have to switch toons when running low on coins. I have other classes that I'd like to try out, and leveling a sin is really aggravating me.  I feel like I spend so much of my time leveling toons in pv, I've rage quit just to rest my spirit because it's not nice running it a million times. The doesn't even truly start till you reach 150. FSP isn't even available till 150. More options pls pls. 

Side Note: In the case that this suggestion doesn't go through. Which from top to bottom, which class is better at farming. I just don't dig assassins, I don't know why. 

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
pve is ez  and any can farmy easly :-\ about normal coins u can vote and get from boutique or from pv.
and for ec there are many ways like morai,ares ,quests,pve events,pvp events

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
What class do you main?

Offline astrolily

• Wicked
pve is ez  and any can farmy easly :-\ about normal coins u can vote and get from boutique or from pv.
and for ec there are many ways like morai,ares ,quests,pve events,pvp events

Mmm, I guess, I'm a bit star struck by stealth. It makes things much easier. But I've run TT 2-3 with my barb. It took half an hour or more I believe. The last boss included, and I only made 70+ coins. I made 200+ one time but that was because i got 3 gold mats in one run (super lucky). But 70 coins, half an hour? I just.   :-\
What class do you main?
I'm really new. I have a barb but I'm not maining it. It's what I use to lvl my toons. My main is my mystic atm but that is going to change. I'm going to main a veno most likely. But atm my barb is the farthest in terms of gear and skills/morai skills. 

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

• Characters: Abolisher; Go_Rage_Quit; NoPanties; Yourmomsbox
  • Faction: Outcasts; Overseers
Try farming on a psy :3