Epic Perfect World

Pve + Pvp

Goldengate

how about about u stfu ?
that would ruin economy.
2850 ec not enough for newbs????  are u dumb or what
Considering amount of EC I spent EC on my gear... This wouldn't be enough for me...

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Considering amount of EC I spent EC on my gear... This wouldn't be enough for me.
W3W, when i joined i remember i got mh, lemme remember........ oh yes, 0! :tiger-16: :tiger-16: :tiger-16: :tiger-16:

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Considering amount of EC I spent EC on my gear... This wouldn't be enough for me...
are newbie? or is it just so u can only get good gears ...

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Yet you're a two hit to most people :normal-2: :normal-14:

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
  • Characters: BarbWired
1.5k ST is equivalent of 3750 ec
a bit too much aint it
it would end up as a spammable with alts farm method
-1 ..
if there is a way to make this happen id rather revamp the instance with TT mobs (1-3) and give a 300 ec reward for finishing the instance (killing the boss of each instance) and once/ account a day... then ye
the mobs aint that hard
people would finish it in like idk.. 20 mins or so? would give them something to do and the hope that after 3-4 days they will be able to get 1 of their end game ornaments
something that would help along the way because i saw alot of people struggling to even get ds neck/cube or warsong belt these days due to prices such as 7.5k ec for a clean belt when at start people were buying them for 4k... and 4.5k
the point of pve is to be able to pvp after
Completely agree with you...but hey 500 is a nicer number than 300 reward wise hehe....maybe make it squad necessary and actually hard, maybe turn all mobs into diff bosse? So then people would have to group up and couldnt just squad their alts for extra ec  :rolleyes:
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
On a more serious note, maybe make monthy quest for lower instances(fb19-fb79) that arent used much, maybe like 10 - 15 ec per instance run, 50 ec at completion of all instances under 79...
OR

Make the bosses in the lower instances have similar drops to the tt boss Shauk-Aranos in pv 135+
Because then people would run the lower instances, and it would be easy ec+recraft stones would be nice too :D

Maybe scale ec drops off tt boss 110+ for fb 19-51, 125+ for fb51, and 135+ (with recraft stones) for fb69+.
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
Just bumping this...itd be real nice to have the pve aspect happen
~Breaking Metas Daily~

Goldengate

Just bumping this...itd be real nice to have the pve aspect happen
Stop bumping a thread that is already dead D: otherwise it will bring in more chaos....

Offline BarbWired

• Demon Vit Barb
Stop bumping a thread that is already dead D: otherwise it will bring in more chaos....
Shhhhhhh.... Just shhhhhh  :rolleyes:
~Breaking Metas Daily~