✩Click HERE for my art Facebook page.✩

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Any1 cares? Better pay my manz

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
Dont think Erelim will pay for drawing or reply to me or else he would have. #scammed
Hate fag kids

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
view botting ✓ doesnt pay for art ✓ scammer ✓ must be Erelim ✓, memesmith btw
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2018, 07:49 am by Loot Goblin

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Dont think Erelim will pay for drawing or reply to me or else he would have. #scammed
Hate fag kids
The first time you disappeared for months, not letting me know a thing, in the end telling me that you didn't make it. The second time you claimed you'd still make it, then stopped responding for a month again, however I tried looking for contact but nothing, so I clearly can assume it'd be cancelled a second time and I moved on from it. Like I told you when you first pmed, I assumed it's cancelled and kept it that way. Don't know why I'd wait months upon months for art without any kind of response, not knowing if you left it again or not. Speaking of a waste of time yeah. You can pm me if you're going to be actually real about it, otherwise I'll let this be and you can post all you want.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
The first time you disappeared for months, not letting me know a thing, in the end telling me that you didn't make it. The second time you claimed you'd still make it, then stopped responding for a month again, however I tried looking for contact but nothing, so I clearly can assume it'd be cancelled a second time and I moved on from it. Like I told you when you first pmed, I assumed it's cancelled and kept it that way. Don't know why I'd wait months upon months for art without any kind of response, not knowing if you left it again or not. Speaking of a waste of time yeah. You can pm me if you're going to be actually real about it, otherwise I'll let this be and you can post all you want.
On phone atm so i cant post previous chats, but i was clear in everything i said to u. I did tell u i was doing other drawings, and when i finished a different drawing and started with ur drawing, i even asked u, Do you still want the drawing and you said yes. 
Ive done the same process with everyone else, and others have waited longer, if i needed to question you about the drawing i messaged u about it. 
When i completed the drawing i pm'd u on discord and forums, u replied to me saying i'll pm u tmrw, then deleted me off discord. Im pretty sure if no one said anything u still would have refused to reply.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
On phone atm so i cant post previous chats, but i was clear in everything i said to u. I did tell u i was doing other drawings, and when i finished a different drawing and started with ur drawing, i even asked u, Do you still want the drawing and you said yes.
Ive done the same process with everyone else, and others have waited longer, if i needed to question you about the drawing i messaged u about it.
When i completed the drawing i pm'd u on discord and forums, u replied to me saying i'll pm u tmrw, then deleted me off discord. Im pretty sure if no one said anything u still would have refused to reply.
Clear about it? You asked me 1 day after re-opening the request about the hair, and other then that you didn't respond again to me until you apparently had finished it. I've pmed you on discord since that day asking how's the drawing coming along and various other pms. None of them have been responded to. Not sure how you see that as clear about it. I told you to message me on discord, like I did while waiting for info, ain't deleted no one. As for others posting I don't care about that lmao, they have nothing to do with it anyways.
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran
Clear about it? You asked me 1 day after re-opening the request about the hair, and other then that you didn't respond again to me until you apparently had finished it. I've pmed you on discord since that day asking how's the drawing coming along and various other pms. None of them have been responded to. Not sure how you see that as clear about it. I told you to message me on discord, like I did while waiting for info, ain't deleted no one. As for others posting I don't care about that lmao.
I would have messaged if i cancalled your drawing, u pm'd me once which i didnt reply to there were no other times.
If u didnt want the drawing or thought i didnt bother with it u could have just asked or said. 

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
Can I get a drawing? I'll pay 2021
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚

• Forum Veteran
Yo Erelim

Last Edit: Apr 24, 2018, 05:18 pm by 𝓛𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓻𝓪

Offline Abdo

• Dentist
  • Characters: Revenant
Yo Erelim

He tried to fool the wrong girl yo  :))

Offline turessi

• Y3EEENDEEEEUZIAA YAAAAAA
If u got chibi drawing of ur fking pw toon as your profile picture I can't take you seriously 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
Don’t ever crozz my manz or your net going down 

Offline Teru

• Moderated
  • Toxic
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: PWin2k18LUL
If u got chibi drawing of ur fking pw toon as your profile picture I can't take you seriously
Arnie best
good patch HEHEHEHHEH

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
scammers in 2k18 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL