• Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Heeeee Heeeee good one maaaaaaaaayneee

Offline Rosey

• RedQueen ❤💋👑🔫
  • I am THE Rose
  • Characters: DarkMidnight, roseavelt, xLovelyDemon
  • Faction: ThaClicK
    Been a while since I've posted so I am just leaving these here.
I hide behind a mask and won't let you see the true me. But trust I am keeping the best away so let it be. ❤🔫

Offline Eunoia

• meow
Half-assed drawing of an outfit I made while watching a movie... because why not

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
d7_DPhru_ZSEGSe_ASe_HJ3_Bm_Q By klaus
VWik_CZ5_Trej_Ns_OLhr_Gn_DA By Klausx_ZH5wsxi_Seu_OZixuj_Y8f_VA" />By Klausu_UKCy3yf_Ss2u0_AZ1_Ee_NTSwBy jao
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2017, 10:23 pm by Klaus

Offline 💖Laura

• Faction: Retired
d7_DPhru_ZSEGSe_ASe_HJ3_Bm_Q VWik_CZ5_Trej_Ns_OLhr_Gn_DA x_ZH5wsxi_Seu_OZixuj_Y8f_VA" />u_UKCy3yf_Ss2u0_AZ1_Ee_NTSw" />
nice draws, really apreciate 

Offline Ash.

• Faction: Akatsuki克
d7_DPhru_ZSEGSe_ASe_HJ3_Bm_Q VWik_CZ5_Trej_Ns_OLhr_Gn_DA x_ZH5wsxi_Seu_OZixuj_Y8f_VA" />u_UKCy3yf_Ss2u0_AZ1_Ee_NTSw" />
......... KMS why I have a ***ing pyramid man 
sig by my sister ♥

Offline jao神

• Forum Veteran

Offline 💖Laura

• Faction: Retired
......... KMS why I have a ***ing pyramid man
Because you're from egypt NSADKFNAFDAJKDFS

Offline Ash.

Because you're from egypt NSADKFNAFDAJKDFS
wow I just noticed that xD then why u don't have a favela on ur head as well
sig by my sister ♥

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
  • Faction: Tyrants
d7_DPhru_ZSEGSe_ASe_HJ3_Bm_Q By klaus
VWik_CZ5_Trej_Ns_OLhr_Gn_DA By Klausx_ZH5wsxi_Seu_OZixuj_Y8f_VA" />By Klausu_UKCy3yf_Ss2u0_AZ1_Ee_NTSwBy jao
seems legit, GG  :'(

Offline Eunoia

• meow
Soo I'm about 2 months in, learning how to draw from pretty much scratch. I always liked to edit pictures but never got into drawing until now. It's a bit wonky but its the first finished piece that I'm actually satisfied with so far  :-[ 

Took me wayy too long to do, but at least I learned so much about shading and coloring while finishing it.
 All you artsy people on this forum insipred me to give drawing a serious try, thank you for that :tiger-48:

Offline Chisien

• Old Player
Soo I'm about 2 months in, learning how to draw from pretty much scratch. I always liked to edit pictures but never got into drawing until now. It's a bit wonky but its the first finished piece that I'm actually satisfied with so far  :-[

Took me wayy too long to do, but at least I learned so much about shading and coloring while finishing it.
 All you artsy people on this forum insipred me to give drawing a serious try, thank you for that :tiger-48:
Would you please draw my character like this o.o

Offline ᴋᴀʏᴅᴇɴ

• ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
  • Faction: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Soo I'm about 2 months in, learning how to draw from pretty much scratch. I always liked to edit pictures but never got into drawing until now. It's a bit wonky but its the first finished piece that I'm actually satisfied with so far  :-[

Cute  :normal-4: :pig-4: :tiger-4: :monkey-4:

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Would you please draw my character like this o.o
impossibruh
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways