• Faction: EPW_Team

suprized me with drawing
THANK YOU MARI    :-*
glad you like  :pig-23: she was too beautiful not to draw

Hi. I respect you all but my masterpiss is unbeatable

cool to see you around again, welcome back :normal-29:

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
cool to see you around again, welcome back :normal-29:
:normal-8: :normal-48:

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Bell

• Luli
anyone draw anymore  :normal-37:

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
A bust of my main. I'm thinking about fixing it here and there but that's pretty much it, considering art is just a hobby of mine

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
anyone draw anymore  :normal-37:
yes i custom weapon ur face

Offline Bell

• Luli
A bust of my main. I'm thinking about fixing it here and there but that's pretty much it, considering art is just a hobby of mine

very nice ^-^

yes i custom weapon ur face
ow  :-X

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline NayeIi

• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
  • ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
priest in the streets

bananya in the sheets

trEu st0ry
Holy.. this looks amazinggg. Good work ♥♥

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Holy.. this looks amazinggg. Good work ♥♥
Best is you  :-*

Offline NayeIi

• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
  • ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Best is you  :-*
Aw, thank you, Alex  :tiger-8: :tiger-23:

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
Black pussy

This is actually Behemoth from Master and Margarita, I want to add glasses, pistol and tie but lazy :/

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ᶜᵃᵗ

• ᵐᵉᵒᵚ
  • /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\
Black pussy

This is actually Behemoth from Master and Margarita, I want to add glasses, pistol and tie but lazy :/
Beautiful :tiger-48:

●◐○◑●
art by †Dead†

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
Another chibi of mine

Last Edit: Sept 03, 2017, 06:12 pm by †Marishka†

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline vœux

• S♥
  • Faction: Vengeance • runway
Last Edit: Nov 14, 2021, 06:08 am by AngeI