Epic Perfect World

Faultless - Epic Perfect World | Mystic PvP

Offline Flax

• ~( o . o )~
pm Flax for lessons bro  :police:
Have I talked to you before? The name doesn't ring a bell.

Watched vid, Nice! Though there is only one small but obvious thing that bugged me that I'd like to input. That worthless PVE buff shtting up your(and everyone elses') buff/debuff bar during PK.  Good job though otherwise.

Zirkon

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
nice video and gameplay man  :-X

Offline Ɍemeƌium

• ♥♥♥
  • This Is Personal
  • Characters: Remedium, Alibis
  • Faction: Artifex ღ
Good Video/Music Maxime
Alpha Mystic
:333333

★ More Around ★
150 - EP Remedium - Active
150 - Mystic Alibis - Active-ish

TY Leonora for sig ♥

Angelica

nice vid bro scintilla approves

Offline Hayko

• Characters: Chachii
bunch of hypocrites u criticized 1337 for switching 2 or 3 gears and now u see one of yours camping def switching 8 gears even cards(this is what i call tryhard) and u spam wow master mystic op gameplay  ik some egos need to be fed!! how hard can it be press 1 key and become full def + puri weap and again 1 key to full attack mode! well good music choice it was what kept me watching this!!

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
bunch of hypocrites u criticized 1337 for switching 2 or 3 gears and now u see one of yours camping def switching 8 gears even cards(this is what i call tryhard) and u spam wow master mystic op gameplay  ik some egos need to be fed!! how hard can it be press 1 key and become full def + puri weap and again 1 key to full attack mode! well good music choice it was what kept me watching this!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Offline Flax

• ~( o . o )~
Don't ruin the fun, it's a dead game FTP priv server, let them circlejerk and be happy cause bored xd. 

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Dont generalize m8, Im even married to 1337 and I know he's one fo the best mages out there, he can be very creative too, just like Maxime is one of the best (if not the best) player when it comes to 1v1, as he can excel at literally every class he plays, everyone can macro gear yeah, that's obvious, but that doesnt mean you'll be able to kill or outplay like he does. I've 1v1'd him a lot and I cant beat him of any class he plays, not because of the gear swap but because of how impredictable he is, 1v1'ing Maxime is basically a stress test, if you move forward one step he'll be 2 steps ahead of you, and that's what makes him superior to most players. That's also what makes 1337 a great mage since he's one of the few people who managed to beat him too.
tl;dr they're both outstanding players, you can bring up the gear macro excuse all you want be we know they're better players with or without it
Last Edit: Aug 10, 2015, 01:11 pm by Fab

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
called it xD

Offline Hayko

• Characters: Chachii
Dont generalize m8, Im even married to 1337 and I know he's one fo the best mages out there, he can be very creative too, just like Maxime is one of the best (if not the best) player when it comes to 1v1, as he can excel at literally every class he plays, everyone can macro gear yeah, that's obvious, but that doesnt mean you'll be able to kill or outplay like he does. I've 1v1'd him a lot and I cant beat him of any class he plays, not because of the gear swap but because of how impredictable he is, 1v1'ing Maxime is basically a stress test, if you move forward one step he'll be 2 steps ahead of you, and that's what makes him superior to most players. That's also what makes 1337 a great mage since he's one of the few people who managed to beat him too.
tl;dr they're both outstanding players, you can bring up the gear macro excuse all you want be we know they're better players with or without it
i'm not criticizing maxime gameplay ik hes one of the best epw players i was just criticizing some ppl comments who flamed into 1337 vid cuz he switched 3 gears and now u see what they comment here saying op gameplay and not giving a damm about his gear swap doesn't make sense at all i was just pointing that

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
i'm not criticizing maxime gameplay ik hes one of the best epw players i was just criticizing some ppl comments who flamed into 1337 vid cuz he switched 3 gears and now u see what they comment here saying op gameplay and not giving a damm about his gear swap doesn't make sense at all i was just pointing that
I get your point now, I guess the server can be quite sensible when you mention def camping

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
im not sure how switching 8 items doesnt make any difference , LMAO. Other than that good video
and u can be honest with yourselves, if people wouldnt switch that many items, they'd not be that 'undefeatable'
im not saying he isnt good or such sht, inc drama here but yea, cant say its fair either :police:

Angelica

im not sure how switching 8 items doesnt make any difference , LMAO. Other than that good video
and u can be honest with yourselves, if people wouldnt switch that many items, they'd not be that 'undefeatable'
im not saying he isnt good or such sht, inc drama here but yea, cant say its fair either :police:
the thing is no one plays fair nowadays, and if you want to survive you'll have to start switching sooner or later (at least against certain classes)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
the thing is no one plays fair nowadays, and if you want to survive you'll have to start switching sooner or later (at least against certain classes)
im not against switching that can be done by hand or on a decent level : 2-3 items, that people would click or use keyboard manually for
but when u switch 8 items boosting ur def skyhigh in 1 click kinda ruins the fun, doesnt it?