Epic Perfect World

Crazy Ping!

Offline Anjani

This happened since latest update for me, I have a good internet and good PC... But, my ping always over 20k at EPW, and it's really annoying, i couldn't move, couldn't chat, and almost couldn't do anything. I've tried to play EPW and PWI at the same time, and I didn't find this annoying 20k ping at PWI. My ping at PWI was normal 400-200 ms. I've tried to download something too, and it did good, so, I m sure nothing wrong with my Internet. But when I m trying to play EPW my ping always jumped to 20k+

Is this happened to me only?  ??? ??? ???

Any idea what should I do?  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I get the lag too, and I'm sure a lot of other people do as well. I wouldn't say it's nothing but some server lag from recent stuff, and would just have to wait it out. Not too sure though, may be from something else. xD

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
yea, happens to me sometimes aswell...

make sure ur client is upto date though... sometimes that causes alot of lag. ..
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
I've tried to play EPW and PWI at the same time, and I didn't find this annoying 20k ping at PWI. My ping at PWI was normal 400-200 ms.

The route to PWI servers and this server are much different, all it takes is 1 bad host along the way to ruin the gameplay. You can try to change the route by simply unplugging your modem from both your computer and the power source for 5 mins.

Offline Slashyy

guys im sorry to say im also having lag issues, but lag is to be expected as the server gets more players

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Its good to know its not me. I've always done ok with minimal lag but the last couple days my lag is unreal. lol we are talkin I die and it takes a minute and a half for it to show on my screen. lol.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy