Epic Perfect World

Is this gonna become a trend? Nerf teas.

Offline astrolily

• Wicked
I'm referring to the nerfing. It seems like it doesn't take much to convince owner to nerf various things in the game. I know nerfing is needed some times. I vaguely remember PWI nerfing a few things throughout my years of playing there. Didn't really bother me cause I was too busy doing something else to even care. But the nerf discussions keep popping up on this server I can't help but take notice? And I've just been here a month.

And I also see that cards and tomes were nerfed? But people are already saying the problems isn't fixed and something else needs to be nerfed. I wonder what else is gonna be nerfed?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
it's actually taken several threads of the same nerf being requested over and over again until it was added.  and even then, it wasn't the full nerf that people were asking for.  and there are still plenty of nerfs (including the ones you've seen) that have been ignored

so no, nerfing is not a trend.  but asking for them is

agatio even specifically said that after this change, he wouldn't change anything else for a long while except maybe to change things back to the way they were

Offline astrolily

• Wicked
Okay, that's good. I really like this server and it would suck to see it crumble because of nerfing. I  feel like it's how pwi should be, idk if that's a stretch but just how I feel. Playing makes me frustrated sometimes (mainly because I'm a hothead) but when I do achieve something it feels good, it also feels good that it didn't take 1/4 of my life to achieve. So I hope Agatio stands strong against all these nerf requests. 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
What Roomi said   :normal-1:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
agatio even specifically said that after this change, he wouldn't change anything else for a long while except maybe to change things back to the way they were
Which is a sad reality indeed.
Buckle up your belts kids and reroll demon werefox because they're going to be the new meta along with 2.86 (3.33) GoF Sin.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Buckle up your belts kids and reroll demon werefox because they're going to be the new meta along with 2.86 (3.33) GoF Sin.
:normal-3: Pravus op

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
what abot mgs,wrs,eps,mystic and every other class it must be hard tovlearn to play class :)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
:normal-3: Pravus op
:normal-37: I have to agree with she , if no I'll have problems.  :normal-4: :normal-8:
Last Edit: Aug 09, 2015, 11:41 pm by Auspicious

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
what abot mgs,wrs,eps,mystic and every other class it must be hard tovlearn to play class :)
all classes have a strong point but mystics, WFs and sins are the 3 classes with the highest 1v1 power due to the meta and to the fact that if u get a good r8 on them what they can bring up is rlly amplified(i.e.: 99% ct mystics, 4 aps r8 gof sins, almost instacast wfs).Mainly what makes these 3 annoying is the fact that they can be played in a very cheap way that takes no skills at all and that will grant u the victory most of the times.
P.S. Eps too r rlly good in 1v1 but the point is that u cant just press a couple buttons to claim the victory on them.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Once again the famous unknown coming to dig his head deep into the matters of actual players.
Let me enlighten you on some of the main issues on EPW since I'm bored and have nothing else productive to do!:

Wizards - Wizards were not nerfed in this latest "nerf patch". They lost literally nothing in comparison to an assassin that lost half of their defensive camp ability. They still have extremely high PDEF and RPD stat's, and interval between Arcane Defense proc's is ridiculously small as well.

Assassins - Assassins after rerolling their R8 gears enough get to be 3.33 APS base, because of this, if they reroll for -interval GoF daggers they can be 3.33 APS base with them after using windshield (nearly spammable at level 1) .. One of the highest hitting APS classes other than barbarian and they are now GoF hitting as well for 15K's on full geared players. Balance indeed my friends. (Not the mention this is all while they have 66% immunity to all debuffs)

Barbarians - Pretty stable class but will lose mostly to assassins and wizards. People claim for their knockdown to be OP however due to the 60% proc chance on the skill, and the way that the game handles percentages (RNG) the rate is significantly lower and may fail 10 times in a row in some occasions, as opposed to almost every other class in game which has a few guaranteed stuns.

Venomaners - Not nerfed at all. Has ability to fully camp defensive gears (including PDEF rings) for extremely high resistances, and has reflection damage skills. Can run around the entire time playing and waiting for the 20% chance 0PEF to proc so that Arcane can be used for instant 1 shot on most classes. Balanced. Suggestion: 
    (Nerf 0PDEF to 10% and this problem wont' be that big of a deal anymore)

Mystics - Broken. Not nerfed at all. With double channeling on each piece of R8R they can literally sit back in full defense gears, use a gear script and instantly be full channeling and hitting massive damage with sleep and absorb soul. Suggestion: Increase cooldown on AS 

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
sry to tell u this game aint only for 1vs1

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
sry to tell u this game aint only for 1vs1

:-\

Also, locking because question was answered, no need to keep it open if people will jump in to add their 2 cents.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion