Epic Perfect World

Warning - Around the world

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
There hasnt been one video lately from any of the sides showing any "winning" , just alot of butthurt videos showing how much everyone is retarded o.0 . People stopped posting videos for fun or to show how good pk actually was , nowdays ppl just post videos to "piss off enemy" or to troll someone . I honestly think Aga should remove Media for a while or something .

I didnt rly watch the video but music was not that bad come on lol
there is reason to be post video i dont see any useless footage here on this video, most of kills anyway, so enemy should be butthurt if they died so easy lol, 

On topic Awesome video keep roll enemy good job :)

Offline BriEsT

• Don
there is reason to be post video i dont see any useless footage here on this video, most of kills anyway, so enemy should be butthurt if they died so easy lol,

On topic Awesome video keep roll enemy good job :)
 Sure why not lets call it that . Oh and wow dying in mass pk means you are easy o.0 ...

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
lalalalalalalala , well this video shows some pks they were included , some they lost , win , and the first pk was just some backstabb sniping Pedro , in that pk where was OC/ Arti / AE / Worms ( i think they were there xD) no one cared about you tbh no one was really focused on wiping u in 3 seconds , i remenber that rev even ignored you to go for AE First XD , but oh well you love Pedro that much ? didn't know  :o , was fun , lunch time , kiss on cheek 

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
lalalalalalalala , well this video shows some pks they were included , some they lost , win , and the first pk was just some backstabb sniping Pedro , in that pk where was OC/ Arti / AE / Worms ( i think they were there xD) no one cared about you tbh no one was really focused on wiping u in 3 seconds , i remenber that rev even ignored you to go for AE First XD , but oh well you love Pedro that much ? didn't know  :o , was fun , lunch time , kiss on cheek
no one care

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
lalalalalalalala , well this video shows some pks they were included , some they lost , win , and the first pk was just some backstabb sniping Pedro , in that pk where was OC/ Arti / AE / Worms ( i think they were there xD) no one cared about you tbh no one was really focused on wiping u in 3 seconds , i remenber that rev even ignored you to go for AE First XD , but oh well you love Pedro that much ? didn't know  :o , was fun , lunch time , kiss on cheek
I remember  Warning won this pk :'(

Offline KGB

• Characters: Igor
  • Faction: YouGotRekt
PedroSner :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: and his idol ea :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
good survivability almost as good as Shindola and overseers xD

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
PedroSner :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: and his idol ea :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
good survivability almost as good as Shindola and overseers xD
:normal-2: :normal-2: i'm sure pedro would make good shindola member

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Make your self a favour Elekent , change your name , copycat  ;) such fan you're of mine 

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Make your self a favour Elekent , change your name , copycat  ;) such fan you're of mine
I never copyed you, my old name was SuckMyDuck before I even changed to Elekent, but keep dreaming.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
nice video mate thanks for slow mo i took notes on how to survive on wiz and then post on forums how good survivability i has :police:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
Liar you copycat. keep dreaming

Offline Zaphour

• Characters: HeyCutieXOXO
Why is it so commonplace to attack people in these forums....

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Good video harp. I have noticed that these media threads turn into major battlezones people bashing each other on how someone is better than the other or which faction claimed the victory of which pk. I don't exclude my members from this bashing cause some of them participate on it too and it's unfortunate. Not too long ago people were complaining the lack of pk on this server and now that there is pk it seems it's not good either lol

Majority of mass pk's contain so many different factions that it's nearly impossible for any faction to claim the victory on them. I guess it's the faction that safesigs last :D

Offline Sethl

• Characters: Sethl & Sasukel
  • Faction: Apollumi
loool...good video :D 

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
@all thanks for comments :)