Epic Perfect World

Purify weapon for mystic?

Offline astrolily

• Wicked
I recently turned r8 on my mystic and I was very disappointed to see that I got a wand instead of a glaive and also the fact that only clerics get r8 weapon with purify status(this is just me guessing) . My question is...is there any way to get a purify "glaive" without getting r8 for a cleric?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I recently turned r8 on my mystic and I was very disappointed to see that I got a wand instead of a glaive and also the fact that only clerics get r8 weapon with purify status(this is just me guessing) . My question is...is there any way to get a purify "glaive" without getting r8 for a cleric?

mystics can get purify on their r8

but only on their r8, which is a wand instead of a glaive, though mystics can get the same exact stats on their r8 wand that ep can get

the only useful glaive that mystics can use is dragon glaive but that doesn't come with purify

Offline astrolily

• Wicked
Yes, which sucks lol but oh well tyy tho :]

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
Yes, which sucks lol but oh well tyy tho :]

We have weapon skins in the boutique if you want it to look like a glaive.

Offline astrolily

• Wicked
Well it's not really about the look. The glaive has more high end damage than any of the other magic weapons doesn't it?

Offline Selethea

Well it's not really about the look. The glaive has more high end damage than any of the other magic weapons doesn't it?
The Pataka has the biggest gap between low-end magic and high-end magic, but the average is still the same, of weapons xD
But yeah in PWI, Patakas and Glaives are recommended to those who rely on Critical Hits. Meanwhile, Wands offer the most stable damage xD
Last Edit: Aug 09, 2015, 07:18 am by Fanchon

Sank you Sideris <3

Goldengate

The Pataka has the biggest gap between low-end magic and high-end magic, but the average is still the same, of weapons xD
But yeah in PWI, Patakas and Glaives are recommended to those who rely on Critical Hits. Meanwhile, Wands offer the most stable damage xD
R8 Patakas have been nerfed. They don't have the maximum high damage anymore.

Offline ℘ʊm℘kɩɳ

• ℘yrosha♡
  • Outrageous
  • Characters: MrsWhiskers
i died when i saw that glaives are for clerics *o*

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
hi '-'

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
i died when i saw that glaives are for clerics *o*
i'm guessing she meant that as in clerics have glaives as r8 weapon.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
i'm guessing she meant that as in clerics have glaives as r8 weapon.
It's like
Venos: Patakas
Clerics: Glaives
Wizards: Swords
Psychics: Spheres
Mystics: Wands

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
sins without -0.10 int+atk lvl weapon me disappointed  :(

Goldengate

This thread turned into something that is called "off topic" in other forums...  :rolleyes: