Epic Perfect World

HellRazor Vs Overseers - First Video

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Vegas

Edit: 2560X1440 :)
Nice I'm upgrading to that next month. UI looks kinda small tho  :'( Not sure if the text will be readable on anything lower than 27 inches  :normal-9:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Give me your pc and monitor......

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Decibel

• I'm back
  • Characters: Decibel and Roque

ty Astralis for awesone sig

eternalagony23

Nice screen resolution  

Offline Faeluna

• Retired
  • #TeamSner
  • Characters: Baeluna | FaeIuna
  • Faction: Frog Nation
Nice video  :monkey-25:
that screen resolution though, damn.

♥PedroSner Forever ♥
[6:00 PM] Pedro: LOL Faeluna forever TeamSner + EdateSner

rockythequestion

Nice screen resolution  

awesome music, normal gameplay(i always love RPK tho), fking godlike topgun tier monitor and PC.Ill teach u the holy way to become top tier #1 wf if u let me play a couple hours on that   :tiger-41: :tiger-41: :tiger-41:

Also im glad u guys had the chance to fight eachothers without other guilds interfering and luckly(nobody gets emo pls) both HR and OS have many unexperienced and new players, so this give u both the chance of practicing and getting better in some genuine PK that aint gotta end with trashtalk and blabbers,as it always should be(once u go Bad u never go Back :tiger-35: :tiger-35: :tiger-35:)
It would be a pleasure to play with you sir! I must agree on most of your saying my friend! I was doubting to put a video since I don't consider myself to be a good veno, but there are not a lot of venos who record their pk and most of people who share videos are the same people everytime so if it can inspiring others to share videos it would be great :) plus, it is always fun to share, people generally give either advice or hate , I'm lucky I only have positive comments (except from OS ahah)
wtf screen LOL
Yeah my mom gave me that at christmas, at first I was a bit bluffing on my hapiness but now, Im reallllly happy ahahahah
nice video  :tiger-42:
Thank you Caly for your comment, I will never tell you thank you enough for taking time for giving me advices even without knowing each others! It was hard to come bacl after one year pause, but your help really motivated me to keep working on my veno ❤️
Give me your pc and monitor......
Ahaha like I said earlier, I wish I could but I dont ahhaha anyway I dont think you need it to rekt people out, saw your 1v1 against Ditzy, nice work sir.
Thank you Swane & Faeluna ❤️

And nice choice Teru, I really dont regret personally :)

Last Edit: Aug 09, 2015, 04:41 am by Kasing

Zirkon

Nice Video i like it
and ur Screen Resolution is amazing

rockythequestion

Nice Video i like it
and ur Screen Resolution is amazing
Thank you sir! It is really appreciated ! ❤️

rockythequestion

Nice I'm upgrading to that next month. UI looks kinda small tho  :'( Not sure if the text will be readable on anything lower than 27 inches  :normal-9:

Look its not too huge :)

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
Easies were made nice video

rockythequestion

that moment you realize you play since 2 weeks with a +0 belt...

RIP My dignity...