Epic Perfect World

Android-iOS notifier/application

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
I been thinking why doesn't EPW make an Android-iOS notifier/application which could be much helpful.

Lets see how helpful it can be..

1- It could include:  
                                  a- Server time.
                                     b- How much left on the next event. Also the time of each event and how long until it starts.

c- Quick vote( that redirects to the voting panel ). /also how long until the next vote.
                                             d- Quick links for forums/Donating/Latest Patch-Log.
                                                e- Show the names of events winners like
                                                 ( Latest 1vs1 Playoffs Winners: 1st XXX  2nd YYY 3rd ZZZ ) in a horizontal or vertical banner.

2- People will be more active to the game when they know the timing of events.

3- People will be more connected to the game while at work, club, school wherever..  

I do not have much on my mind right now but i felt like its a good idea to share.
Goodluck!
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2015, 11:05 pm by Bunnieh

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
They have a android app, mainly used for voting/checking if GMs are online/offline / server status/server time.

But it'd be nice if there was something like that.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
+1 to this. They could maybe update the app they already have with something like this.

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
They have a android app, mainly used for voting/checking if GMs are online/offline / server status/server time.

But it'd be nice if there was something like that.
Yes theres but its so limited.. almost useless

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well the events are rarely scheduled, most of the time we decide to host particular event like 30-10 minutes before it starts, so it doesn't leave much time for preparations if you are not online in game. All other stuff you mentioned you can do/see just fine with mobile browser. So it would work only for automated events I guess, but there's not that many of them.
Last Edit: Aug 08, 2015, 12:34 pm by Agatio

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
Well the events are rarely scheduled, most of the time we decide to host particular event like 30-10 minutes before it starts, so it doesn't leave much time for preparations if you are not online in game. All other stuff you mentioned you can do/see just fine with mobile browser. So it would work only for automated events I guess, but there's not that many of them.
Yeah that is the point, as you notify the people on game with events you can notify the people who arent on game as well too so they can log within 5~20 minutes for the event. You dont have to have it scheduled.. you could simply give your game masters the access to the application to send the notification to people on their phones. 

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

• Characters: Abolisher; Go_Rage_Quit; NoPanties; Yourmomsbox
  • Faction: Outcasts; Overseers
Yeah that is the point, as you notify the people on game with events you can notify the people who arent on game as well too so they can log within 5~20 minutes for the event. You dont have to have it scheduled.. you could simply give your game masters the access to the application to send the notification to people on their phones.

-1 as it would send us system messages, i dont want spam from crap that says account trading for real money/crap is forbidden blah blah blah

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran

-1 as it would send us system messages, i dont want spam from crap that says account trading for real money/crap is forbidden blah blah blah
Nope not directed system messages.. you didnt get my point yet..
its like when a GM decides to do an event he can annouce in game and in the application before it like 30 minutes, so people can log in game to join it.

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

• Characters: Abolisher; Go_Rage_Quit; NoPanties; Yourmomsbox
  • Faction: Outcasts; Overseers
Nope not directed system messages.. you didnt get my point yet..
its like when a GM decides to do an event he can annouce in game and in the application before it like 30 minutes, so people can log in game to join it.

oh my bad, see what ya mean now