Epic Perfect World

wHERES the veno tail and ear texture files T-T

Offline Iridesca

• Characters: Iridesca
yesterday or somehting i posted asking if it would be ok to mod textures, since then ive been translating and searching through like thousands of game files and?? its a pain

i found the texture for the veno spirit fox form, and i want to replace the texture for the veno fox tail with the texture for 'spirit fox' tail

but i cant find the tail! or ears. ntm i think i f**ked up my game somehow in the process bc i cant open it now and i have to re-download TmT

...needless to say, i am v technologically inept lmao. if theres anyone out there who knows where those textures could be, please tell me ;-;

then i dont really know where to go from there? i was kind of just planning of getting a dds file editor and replacing the texture, then repacking the files and hoping it would work, but... im totally treading in the dark lmao. if anyone has done this sort of thing before and has advice then. that would be appreciated lol

also if its possible to just put it in the game as an option in general that would also be cool as hell but if its inconvenient then i wouldnt push for it, no sweat. i just think it'd be cool for the fox veno to match her spirit fox form. 
Last Edit: Aug 07, 2015, 01:47 am by Iridesca

Offline Iridesca

@echo or any other epw staff who does programming with the game... would u guys be able to offer advice?  :tiger-27:
and if its entirely impossible/not allowed u can lmk i dont want to bug anyone  :tiger-27:

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
as far as i remember it's not possible to edit tail anymore in 1.5 

LillySatou

Can't be edited as of 1.4

Offline Iridesca

-o- yes i know that 

im not trying to change the tail color through the face color change glitch

im trying to change the file that has the data for tail color so it has a different color

its completely different

anyway if anyone knows where i could find those files that'd be great ;v; 

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
uno right that doing that ull see EVERY wf with ur same tail but other people will see u with the normal one?

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
uno right that doing that ull see EVERY wf with ur same tail but other people will see u with the normal one?
who cares what other ppl see lel

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
who cares what other ppl see lel

My husband :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran

My husband :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
yes :3333333333333

Offline Iridesca

yea i know that .-.

Offline Akeya

• flash animator
  • Characters: AkeyA, AkEyA, RoVie
  • Faction: HellRazor
Here is where the veno files are

Body and tails
models.pck.files>>models>>players>>形象>>妖精>>躯干
heads and ears
models.pck.files>>models>>players>>形象>>妖精>>头
Last Edit: Aug 08, 2015, 04:11 am by Akeya

Offline Iridesca