Epic Perfect World

hi :)

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
Stonk dear kid, killing u was my job do u remember how me and raga killed u and KP around 6 times? lovely boy there is 2 way 2 kill me 1_i have lagg[99.99%]of times i have 2_my skill dont workd i know u keep it as fun think but GM him self said me its weird and told i tell aga 2 remove ur tidal and learn again , ur runnung wont make u live i still kill with lagg or with out cuz i did alot more than anyone ;) god knows im right
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
ger i was talking 2 stonk in that post then hes archer sin xD STE_no worth he runs or no there will be one think exept god himself dont want that i cant do anythink.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Dazbro

So we are talking about another server now ? Where your own character was permanently blue named ? Where you had to use a char with full +12 that some Italian retard paid for to kill anything and even then you had to 2 spark with full +12  on against a sin with 8k hp and still lose more often than not, Or how often in group PK you would triple spark and IG with no one attacking you. Hit no one. Stealth again. wait for CD's ? Or are we talking about this server where every single SS you have of someone dead shows you with no chi or 3 spark buff still on and occult ice in cooldown ? Either way you look dumb. L2 shit talk before you try to compete. Sunshine i have been doing this for far to long too lose in this form of competition. Aim up. G0 harder. Ty for playing.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
ger i was talking 2 stonk in that post then hes archer sin xD STE_no worth he runs or no there will be one think exept god himself dont want that i cant do anythink.

With all respect, you and I are not the only
readers of this or any other topic.

More people will read this and some of them
might find it useful.

Or not, but at least we tried. :)
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
wwho said i used Evangeline 2 kill u? do u think it worths? dude with eva i killed CrittyCat ceil seigdipp shawnita all alone not even ones multi more than 8 times go ask raven im right or no she was there u know how i died? 2 other persons camed one i dont remember seccend was minigod ,i used eva for kill pll have more rank in there i got alot SS in there 2 but i dont have killing u with her cuz u wasnt that importent, i killed u aloooooooooooooooooooooooooot with my own char that g 13 +11 5700 hp , as i told eva was for bigger thinks. ty
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
u r right ger my bad srry
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Ste_

wwho said i used Evangeline 2 kill u? do u think it worths? dude with eva i killed CrittyCat ceil seigdipp shawnita all alone not even ones multi more than 8 times go ask raven im right or no she was there u know how i died? 2 other persons camed one i dont remember seccend was minigod ,i used eva for kill pll have more rank in there i got alot SS in there 2 but i dont have killing u with her cuz u wasnt that importent, i killed u aloooooooooooooooooooooooooot with my own char that g 13 +11 5700 hp , as i told eva was for bigger thinks. ty

Reading your posts give me major headaches. Half the stuff you post makes little to no sense at all. Please, if you're going to brag about killing someone... Do so with proper English please, make life a little easier on the people who care enough to read your posts.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
Ste_ lets me tell u this way--->IT DOESNT MATTER WHO IS RIGHT ONLY WHO KILLS ;) understand? xD
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Ste_ lets me tell u this way--->IT DOESNT MATTER WHO IS RIGHT ONLY WHO KILLS ;) understand? xD

that made no sense, in reference to what Ste_ was talking about..

@Ste_ bro... this isn't worth it lol...   there are other threads that your precious time would be better off spent on.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

that made no sense, in reference to what Ste_ was talking about..

^lol
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2012, 03:00 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
hes right i go out with freinds c ya all later
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
And another pointless thread to lock. Sorry guys, don't know why people keep insisting on making thread's like this.. -_-

~Coffee out.