Epic Perfect World

Elf Archer Pk solo, mass, rpk

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Yesterday had some pk decide to make another video, btw forward 10 second on video before watch since its blank xD

Enjoy xD

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Good video Debo
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
1:33 whats hppend after that bro

OR WAIT U TRIED TO BACK STAB ME BV ME U FAILED  AND U DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
That music and resolution dude  :normal-31:

Gameplay is winner tho

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
nice video, so many easies death
only know bv

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
So many pk's, so many easies , good vid man and nice solo pk's
Warning  :normal-35: 2 stronk

icyyuki

Scary face debo  :(

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
nice video debo

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
1:33 whats hppend after that bro

OR WAIT U TRIED TO BACK STAB ME BV ME U FAILED  AND U DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
when u alone you run like headless chicken after that i got gank by 5 people  : :normal-1:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
when u alone you run like headless chicken after that i got gank by 5 people  : :normal-1:
are you upset cause i survived from 1pt that trying to kill me and one clown ea in my back trying hard to bv me to kill me yet u dead and i survived  + my team win and always winning  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: playing my alt once a month yet i managed to destroy u dude  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
you are so stupid watch again 1:18 i was alone, and lol you run away from me when u see 2 ppl died in your squad
actually nobody dead from my squad .. i had to go back to team range to AA squad leader  + had to kite from the pt in front of me that running to me 
cause u ran away i had no time to follow you .. was busy with  something giving better challenge than you
tho when when i come back to u .. u tried to bv but i tanked u and killed u .. sadly u skipped this part 

Offline niceKawK

• fight or flight
  • your choice
  • Characters: wiseKawK
  • Faction: #t69
nice video amigo
bueno bueno 8)

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Beautifull video showing how self called "the best arti dds" like Chill arguemnt or other maxpri something , have no idea whats going on in mass pk . Keep it up clones i enjoyed watching this video, just ensured me how bad they when they cant hide behind army of supports and they are forced to use their survival or actualy lack of it.