Epic Perfect World

How to keep away unwanted people from a faction.

Goldengate

If you don't want people in your faction just don't create/own one. Lol...

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
no one spoke to you
Dont quote me unknown

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
Dont quote me unknown
man I don't remember Cinderella being so uptight
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
man I don't remember Cinderella being so uptight
good thing i changed name

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
This is a problem each and every faction has to deal with on daily basis. My suggestion is what we do for instance in ArchEnemy is to keep log of actives, people who participate on PK's, TW's, faction events etc. Also activity is guild chat is recognized. This is one way to get rid of inactives.

The problem you want to solve is how to get rid of certain people who beg for stuff and once you kick them try to come back with a different alt, I honestly doubt there is no way this can be solved.

But if there is one feature I would like to ask from Mr. Agatio is the mass mail function to faction leader and director. Not to spam members but to would be a lot easier to remind them for instance about forthcoming TW than to send 190+ mails one by one.
HUGE +1 to this
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline TeroT

• ArchEnemy
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Characters: TeroT, Elukka, HughJass
  • Faction: ArchEnemy Leader
Isn't that a feature of latest expansion?
Yes a feature on the expansion that intoduces the new race. I think.

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

• Characters: Abolisher; Go_Rage_Quit; NoPanties; Yourmomsbox
  • Faction: Outcasts; Overseers
Not possible, nor needed.

very possible, and not hard to do....leaders/directors wouldnt even need ips of people, it would stay private, like it is now. but +1 since some people like to leave and come back on alts just to cause issues (ive seen it many times here and on reg pwi)

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering

very possible, and not hard to do....leaders/directors wouldnt even need ips of people, it would stay private, like it is now. but +1 since some people like to leave and come back on alts just to cause issues (ive seen it many times here and on reg pwi)
It's not possible to do. You seem to forget many features cannot be added unless the original developers add it into official or release the source. This would fall under one of those. So until pwi does this (which is never) it won't happen.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

It's not possible to do. You seem to forget many features cannot be added unless the original developers add it into official or release the source. This would fall under one of those. So until pwi does this (which is never) it won't happen.

WTB more coders?...

eternalagony23

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering

WTB more coders?...
There's a difference between coding and game developing. While one can code to expand upon some of which is already in the game (which is what epw does), if it doesn't exist at all, a feature like that wouldn't be possible for agatio (or anyone else except the original developers) to do. It's not that easy lol. I think your overestimating his abilities (no offense agatio). Even if he could, I doubt he will. There's so many more important features that he could work on. I'm not saying it's a bad idea. It's just that currently it's not possible nor important enough. At least, that's how I see it.
Last Edit: Aug 11, 2015, 12:39 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Go_Rage_Quit

There's a difference between coding and game developing. While one can code to expand upon some of which is already in the game (which is what epw does), if it doesn't exist at all, a feature like that wouldn't be possible for agatio (or anyone else except the original developers) to do. It's not that easy lol. I think your overestimating his abilities (no offense agatio). Even if he could, I doubt he will. There's so many more important features that he could work on. I'm not saying it's a bad idea. It's just that currently it's not possible nor important enough. At least, that's how I see it.

Technically coding you can do literally anything to a game, if it was only adding on we wouldnt have half of the things EPW introduces that aren't in pwi....all you need is the base game....some things are just harder then other things to code in...all it takes is time, and knowledge of coding....

Offline Ditzy

• Retired
  • Characters: Ditzy, Amused
Someone must have really pissed you off LMAO