Epic Perfect World

The Final Solution

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran

Yes mage is one of most balanced classes at the moment with world record Spark cost of 62 genie energy per kill.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu

Mages that rely on spark are shyt, i even see some using it in mass pk.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Mages that rely on spark are shyt, i even see some using it in mass pk.
Can't be worse than using it in a 1v1 tbh.... LOL

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
dont cry dude spark is best skill ;)

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
man post hole conversation. i was super serious in it.
Lol i fak you

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
What's crazy is that these wizards are saying that we need Solid Shield removed, but they won't accept Spark being removed.

Do they not realize that if we use occult ice @ (120 STR) and then solid shield our entire genie is wasted.. and we're literally dead the moment that we don't have a genie anymore.

Spark, f1, f2, bye.

-- Back on Topic though please.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
in 1v1 comes out usefull sometimes but not like spam quaff and spam spark, but rlly nowadyas wizzies just use quaff and 3 skills, they dunno whats CC nor some skills that used at right time make ur enemy throwing the PC out of the window, they dunno how to chain skills but ok.In mass pk its worse cuz they go like spark amp poison and they just sitting in enemy lines with 0 energy, then wonder why they die LMFAO.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Pros: Stun that can't be countered
Cons: No Gap closer
Pros: Turtle's dmg reduction + Solid Shields dmg reduction
Cons: Slows you drastically, with 1 slow you can't move anymore, Costs 2 spark to use + SS Slows you for 50%
Pros: Ancestral Rage has 200% Base damage, potential of 1 shotting if lucky zerk crit with maximum str and minimum dex (Locked to only DPH build)
Cons:  1 min cd + 1 spark cost
Pros: High pdef class with high phy atk
Cons: Insanely low elemental def
Pros: Cornered Beast Restores HP, Sparks and Purifies you, Blood Rush Increases phy atk
Cons: Cooldown is yet again insanely long, CB 150 seconds lasting 300 sec cd, Blood Rush 60 seconds lasting 180 seconds CD

Being "APS Monkey" is not definition of a person who doesn't think outside the box, You can clearly see he used max str in the video and ofc mage yet again was barely tickable, some1 will show that they took more damage because their defence gear is far worse than the def gear of Zhake. And you can see by what i've said in Pros and Cons how far greater the Cons are compared to Pros there for what you've said about APS monkeys is completely invalid because APS WB by default doesn't stand a chance vs mage because of the insanely low def lvl that dragon gears give + if you're 3x int WB you have only 10 Def lvl if you're DS user which majority of WBs run because there's no point of trying to run defence when there's no defence to begin with.
There's plenty of DPH barbs who stand fair chances vs mages lol if you want me to name a few: XploreUranus, Lock (AustinPowers, Uxkhal)
What's crazy is that these wizards are saying that we need Solid Shield removed, but they won't accept Spark being removed.

Do they not realize that if we use occult ice @ (120 STR) and then solid shield our entire genie is wasted.. and we're literally dead the moment that we don't have a genie anymore.

Spark, f1, f2, bye.

Turtle + Pill + Cornered ?

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran

Do they not realize that if we use occult ice @ (120 STR) and then solid shield our entire genie is wasted?
Only energy you have afterwards is after half of the cooldown is done on Solid Shield is to Fortify once, after that your genie is dead for a very long time, even if you Turtle on time with 60-80 magic on genie you'll still recover barely 55-60 energy, yet again not enough for even 1 occult.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed

Spark, f1, f2, bye.

u 1v1ed me plenty times, i never used spark, why u keep cutting convos and making shyt videos to support ur point, cmon bro u aint lvl of some really known ea that edits videos to claim victory :police: :police: :police:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
PW 1.5 was meant to bring the game away from APS gameplay and back to DPH type gameplay, hence the introduction of primal skill merges for assassin, barb, blademaster, ect.

However, EPW has made the most efficient way to kill as most HA/LA classes .. APS.

Sins, BM's, Barb's will mostly win fights in APS versus most opponents. (Although DPH does work sometimes, just less efficiently)

On a server with such a forced APS sense, this is a big issue for everyone. When there is 2.86 GoF assassins like Yangster, Sebi, ect also complaining about the defensive power of the wizard.. You know that there is an issue.
NO class in pw was EVER meant to be played APS.... APS gameplay just started out of players combining gear parts that arent meant to be combined to use a mistake in game mechanics that pwi made with implementing equipment and setbonuses like they did....
IF any of the classes pw made were meant to be APS what is the reason then pw gave these classes skills if noone uses them?
Imo if you wanna be the "best" at your class you need to find the best way to play/combo with ALL of these skills. Of course APS is more efficient we dont need to discuss that. But a DPH player for me will always be "more skilled" or "better player" than an APS player cause he understood the sense of playing....
Well... i know this wont change the gameplay of all the aps monkeys out there but i just wanted to state it...
So if u wanna restrict something pls do the game a favour and try to get Arcane Armor restricted to Cleric/Veno/Myst/Wiz/Psy and Light Armor to Archer/Sin and Heavy Armor to Barb/Blademaster/Seeker only please.... oh and Claws/Fists to BMs only.... Bows to Archers only... Blades to BM/Seeker only... idk if i forgot something right now.
Oh i almost forgot my on topic.... I give you the point that DD classes shouldnt "camp def" cause as the name says DD=Damage Dealer so if you play like you are supposed to play your class you should deal the maximum amount of damage you can possibly deal. This means you shouldnt wear Dragon Cape + Cube + Vit tome + Deflvl weapon..... I know ppl will say some sh!t bout survivability and stuff now but guess what... YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A TANK!!! IF YOU PLAY A DD CLASS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO KILL THINGS!!! Just for the record...
Sure you could say now that "DD classes" or caster classes in general wearing physical rings doesnt fit in into the "maximum damage" thing i just mentioned BUT i am still against restriction of rings cause in my case (everyone knows i am a Barb) i think Barbs in fact are a tank class and will need the magic resistance from the rings to tank... So it would be wrong to restrict phys rings to "phys classes" and mag rings to "mag classes" only.
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
1. You're using cube necklace, shitty rank 8 gear with no strength on it (I guess), dragon cape and vitality tome, not to mention magic ring.
2. Whenever you get hit more than 10k crits, it's because you're in dragon weapon.
3. You're trying to tell us that the problem is defense gear which reduces the damage you deal on mage, yet when you're presented with a video of a real DPH barb (not the one with 40 attack level and 600 strength) who deals damage very well, you resort to other excuses, which have nothing to do with defense gear and damage.
4. Start switching more than one piece of gear and there will be more profit than trying to convince agatio with your pseudologic to change something which is nothing more than a minor nuissance now that the cape and tome have been nerfed.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
NO class in pw was EVER meant to be played APS.... APS gameplay just started out of players combining gear parts that arent meant to be combined to use a mistake in game mechanics that pwi made with implementing equipment and setbonuses like they did....
IF any of the classes pw made were meant to be APS what is the reason then pw gave these classes skills if noone uses them?
Imo if you wanna be the "best" at your class you need to find the best way to play/combo with ALL of these skills. Of course APS is more efficient we dont need to discuss that. But a DPH player for me will always be "more skilled" or "better player" than an APS player cause he understood the sense of playing....
Well... i know this wont change the gameplay of all the aps monkeys out there but i just wanted to state it...
So if u wanna restrict something pls do the game a favour and try to get Arcane Armor restricted to Cleric/Veno/Myst/Wiz/Psy and Light Armor to Archer/Sin and Heavy Armor to Barb/Blademaster/Seeker only please.... oh and Claws/Fists to BMs only.... Bows to Archers only... Blades to BM/Seeker only... idk if i forgot something right now.
Oh i almost forgot my on topic.... I give you the point that DD classes shouldnt "camp def" cause as the name says DD=Damage Dealer so if you play like you are supposed to play your class you should deal the maximum amount of damage you can possibly deal. This means you shouldnt wear Dragon Cape + Cube + Vit tome + Deflvl weapon..... I know ppl will say some sh!t bout survivability and stuff now but guess what... YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A TANK!!! IF YOU PLAY A DD CLASS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO KILL THINGS!!! Just for the record...
Sure you could say now that "DD classes" or caster classes in general wearing physical rings doesnt fit in into the "maximum damage" thing i just mentioned BUT i am still against restriction of rings cause in my case (everyone knows i am a Barb) i think Barbs in fact are a tank class and will need the magic resistance from the rings to tank... So it would be wrong to restrict phys rings to "phys classes" and mag rings to "mag classes" only.
tl;dr

Btw, has anyone told you that you're completely wrong?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
Can we remove APS from barb? It was never designed to be a DD class; only made for pure support; aka tanking/rebuffing.
Barbarians were able to use claws from version 1.0
.. Rofl, yeah, no BAQ you're completely wrong.