Epic Perfect World

The Final Solution

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran

Why was half my comment removed :/.

. You do realize that some of the quote on quote "best assassins on server" were asking for a full on nerf for the wizard too?

I don't see any good sins complaining, AiZoX/Holiness/Zack(Lol)/Satisfiya have little to no trouble bypassing the "OP" defenses that mages posses.

Oh btw, actual damage of  a DPH barb on a full defense mage. (take into account I'm wearing at least +2 def ornas)

♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
I'd gladly give up my magic ring to see more balance come to my server. This has nothing to do with me trying to make my class OP.
You make up for that terrible mdef having a stun that cant be countered, having turtle, your class exclusive and up to an extend spammable genie skill, double of the hp of arcane/LA classes, tiger form (something you could abuse more if you played DPH rather than just aps like a monkey), a skill that under the right conditions can literally one shot any non-HA class (Ancestral), a stackable amp buff (Stomp), probably the classes with the biggest amount of pdef reduction debuffs, str buff + stackable physical attack buff, and your own improved version of Deaden Nerves (Cornered), there's so many cons of playing barb but since you dont think outside the box and keep playing aps, you wont ever get far no matter how many nerfs they implement

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
You make up for that terrible mdef having a stun that cant be countered, having turtle, your class exclusive and up to an extend spammable genie skill, double of the hp of arcane/LA classes, tiger form (something you could abuse more if you played DPH rather than just aps like a monkey), a skill that under the right conditions can literally one shot any non-HA class (Ancestral), a stackable amp buff (Stomp), probably the classes with the biggest amount of pdef reduction debuffs, str buff + stackable physical attack buff, and your own improved version of Deaden Nerves (Cornered), there's so many cons of playing barb but since you dont think outside the box and keep playing aps, you wont ever get far no matter how many nerfs they implement
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Why was half my comment removed :/.

I don't see any good sins complaining, AiZoX/Holiness/Zack(Lol)/Satisfiya have little to no trouble bypassing the "OP" defenses that mages posses.

Oh btw, actual damage of  a DPH barb on a full defense mage. (take into account I'm wearing at least +2 def ornas)

You stood there, and weren't even trying to survive. Yeah, Zhake would of died too if he stood there and allowed me to smack him with everything that I've got and then got a few GoF crit's.

This doesn't prove anything when you aren't actually trying.. And as you've stated before "If I was trying you wouldn't even hit me" .. And you also would have healed yourself 15 times in the time it took him to attack you that much in a real fight, rofl.

As for the assassins, 2.86 GoF sin isn't a very hard class to play and I'm glad that they lost some of their defensive ability. 

However, I was moreso referring to the fact that the MG's would just camp defense until tidal was off in events or 1v1's and then spark the sin's for an easy kill.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
You stood there, and weren't even trying to survive. Yeah, Zhake would of died too if he stood there and allowed me to smack him with everything that I've got and then got a few GoF crit's.

This doesn't prove anything when you aren't actually trying.. And as you've stated before "If I was trying you wouldn't even hit me"
It states the average damage of a DPH barb pretty well, pene armor was only used ( maybe mire but too lazy to check) as would happen in a 1v1.  I was literally drained of all of my hp within a 6 second time limit, easily achieved considering your knockdown is already 4 seconds

This doesn't prove anything when you aren't actually trying.. And as you've stated before "If I was trying you wouldn't even hit me"
Yes, that's a problem of leaps, not defense gear.

♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu

every sin that doesnt spam aps while u r expelled can bypass it LOL

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
Cmon josh you are a fcking barb, you are supose to get DPed by mages....

Try playing a EA vs a Barb
or a psy vs a mystic

some classes just have hard counters

now shut the fck up and kiss me
Lol i fak you

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Would complain but its pointless no1 knows balance but me and I have all 10 classes with maximum gear to abuse the opness so I don't really care

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
#SaveTheApsUsersFromExtinction.
Would complain but its pointless no1 knows balance but me and I have all 10 classes with maximum gear to abuse the opness so I don't really care
I beat you on all of your classes lol dude

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=26727.0

By Yangster & Sebi.

Rofl, yes. The thread that prompted most of the nerf threads just linked to you, enjoy.

Honestly lol'd

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran

Ones that excel at their class, not average sins.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
FU, i was gonna do that  :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5:

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Pros: Stun that can't be countered
Cons: No Gap closer
Pros: Turtle's dmg reduction + Solid Shields dmg reduction
Cons: Slows you drastically, with 1 slow you can't move anymore, Costs 2 spark to use + SS Slows you for 50%
Pros: Ancestral Rage has 200% Base damage, potential of 1 shotting if lucky zerk crit with maximum str and minimum dex (Locked to only DPH build)
Cons:  1 min cd + 1 spark cost
Pros: High pdef class with high phy atk
Cons: Insanely low elemental def
Pros: Cornered Beast Restores HP, Sparks and Purifies you, Blood Rush Increases phy atk
Cons: Cooldown is yet again insanely long, CB 150 seconds lasting 300 sec cd, Blood Rush 60 seconds lasting 180 seconds CD

Being "APS Monkey" is not definition of a person who doesn't think outside the box, You can clearly see he used max str in the video and ofc mage yet again was barely tickable, some1 will show that they took more damage because their defence gear is far worse than the def gear of Zhake. And you can see by what i've said in Pros and Cons how far greater the Cons are compared to Pros there for what you've said about APS monkeys is completely invalid because APS WB by default doesn't stand a chance vs mage because of the insanely low def lvl that dragon gears give + if you're 3x int WB you have only 10 Def lvl if you're DS user which majority of WBs run because there's no point of trying to run defence when there's no defence to begin with.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Zack and Satisfya, good sins, got me there for a sec
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Pros: Stun that can't be countered
Cons: No Gap closer
Pros: Turtle's dmg reduction + Solid Shields dmg reduction
Cons: Slows you drastically, with 1 slow you can't move anymore, Costs 2 spark to use + SS Slows you for 50%
Pros: Ancestral Rage has 200% Base damage, potential of 1 shotting if lucky zerk crit with maximum str and minimum dex (Locked to only DPH build)
Cons:  1 min cd + 1 spark cost
Pros: High pdef class with high phy atk
Cons: Insanely low elemental def
Pros: Cornered Beast Restores HP, Sparks and Purifies you, Blood Rush Increases phy atk
Cons: Cooldown is yet again insanely long, CB 150 seconds lasting 300 sec cd, Blood Rush 60 seconds lasting 180 seconds CD

Being "APS Monkey" is not definition of a person who doesn't think outside the box, You can clearly see he used max str in the video and ofc mage yet again was barely tickable, some1 will show that they took more damage because their defence gear is far worse than the def gear of Zhake. And you can see by what i've said in Pros and Cons how far greater the Cons are compared to Pros there for what you've said about APS monkeys is completely invalid because APS WB by default doesn't stand a chance vs mage because of the insanely low def lvl that dragon gears give + if you're 3x int WB you have only 10 Def lvl if you're DS user which majority of WBs run because there's no point of trying to run defence when there's no defence to begin with.