Epic Perfect World

The Final Solution

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
PW 1.5 was meant to bring the game away from APS gameplay and back to DPH type gameplay, hence the introduction of primal skill merges for assassin, barb, blademaster, ect.

However, EPW has made the most efficient way to kill as most HA/LA classes .. APS.

Sins, BM's, Barb's will mostly win fights in APS versus most opponents. (Although DPH does work sometimes, just less efficiently)

On a server with such a forced APS sense, this is a big issue for everyone. When there is 2.86 GoF assassins like Yangster, Sebi, ect also complaining about the defensive power of the wizard.. You know that there is an issue.

Yes, there's also a link to that in my OP post as well  ;)Now I think you're just trolling. Agatio himself was the one that said that the classes that would keep rings if there was restriction would be barb since it has such terrible MDEF and EA for channeling. However, just a few posts ago and in my OP post I have stated..

I'd gladly give up my magic ring to see more balance come to my server. This has nothing to do with me trying to make my class OP.
come to me and record, dont get footage from random mages, i show u in "legendary full def" u still hit alot.

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
:-X am I only one that finds it funny he complains about restricting rings cos its 'too op' but he uses magic ring

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I agree with everything that was presented in this topic by Domgrath. As he said most WBs wouldn't mind having Magic Ring restricted, it's true, magic ring doesn't benefit a WB as much as it does benefit a mage, reason being is altho you will lose some damage you'll still in the end gain a bit of crit, which to some might sound useless but it's more underrated than you could think. WBs extra 1.5k mdef compared to losage of 187 phy atk + crap load of useless stats in exchange for 3% rpd being only somewhat useful stat but again it's mdef ring so yet again that stat is useless therefor WBs have no benefits of it whatsoever.

When it comes to other APS and DPH classes, WBs edge is the knockdown while weakness is gap closer, WRs and Seekers but aswell as sins can get trololold by Purify Spell in the def stat resulting in mage kiting away from you and while the other HA classes don't get so much benefit from gear swapping rather than being a bit harder to kill they still don't have nearly as close kill potential as the mage does, Spark. 

Others will say again "use Soul Of Fire" what some people don't understand is that you can cast spark in middle of casting your 1st fire skill = if the player doesn't predict the random spark 1st spark hit will always be guaranteed and that 1 hit is probably enough to 1 shot you if it's a crit on HA class (not counting WRs) and not to mention for LA classes, and even on AA classes if that hit is Blade Tempest it can also result in 1 shot.

So to put this all together in short for ppl who don't like reading Mages are too extremely safe for how much they benefit from their defence aswell as Macroing (or if the player doesn't macro which is rare this days manual switching) back to offence makes them without a doubt safest glass cannon class on this server.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
come to me and record, dont get footage from random mages, i show u in "legendary full def" u still hit alot.
Fact still stands, even if Zhake was a random mage (which he isn't) 
He's still only taking that much damage. Lmao

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Any APS class will have the same issue though, it isn't only from barb perspective.
DD classes shouldn't be made to be unkillable. In mass PK everyone dies, outside of mass PK it shouldn't be that way.
Of course dd classes shouldn't be unkillable but they shouldn't be completely crippled out of their defense just because few nerds change full sets of gears including cards with their disgusting script macros because it is too hard to accept pixelated death. Remove the cape, remove the tome ''support'' classes can play without those just fine as well.. 

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
:-X am I only one that finds it funny he complains about restricting rings cos its 'too op' but he uses magic ring
ppl will cry aslong they lose game hard  :-X

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
If people would spend all the time they dedicate to QQ and trying to nerf the game to actaully learning the game and RPKing, the server wouldn be fun again.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
I agree with everything that was presented in this topic by Domgrath. As he said most WBs wouldn't mind having Magic Ring restricted, it's true, magic ring doesn't benefit a WB as much as it does benefit a mage, reason being is altho you will lose some damage you'll still in the end gain a bit of crit, which to some might sound useless but it's more underrated than you could think. WBs extra 1.5k mdef compared to losage of 187 phy atk + crap load of useless stats in exchange for 3% rpd being only somewhat useful stat but again it's mdef ring so yet again that stat is useless therefor WBs have no benefits of it whatsoever.

When it comes to other APS and DPH classes, WBs edge is the knockdown while weakness is gap closer, WRs and Seekers but aswell as sins can get trololold by Purify Spell in the def stat resulting in mage kiting away from you and while the other HA classes don't get so much benefit from gear swapping rather than being a bit harder to kill they still don't have nearly as close kill potential as the mage does, Spark.

Others will say again "use Soul Of Fire" what some people don't understand is that you can cast spark in middle of casting your 1st fire skill = if the player doesn't predict the random spark 1st spark hit will always be guaranteed and that 1 hit is probably enough to 1 shot you if it's a crit on HA class (not counting WRs) and not to mention for LA classes, and even on AA classes if that hit is Blade Tempest it can also result in 1 shot.

So to put this all together in short for ppl who don't like reading Mages are too extremely safe for how much they benefit from their defence aswell as Macroing (or if the player doesn't macro which is rare this days manual switching) back to offence makes them without a doubt safest glass cannon class on this server.
Thank you for speaking logic, people truly don't understand anything I've been trying to accomplish, and my hopes are that the ones who experience what I'm saying will agree and get the attention of dev's.

Most of my posts attract trolling from whatever reason, which is really upsetting considering that I've tried hard to shed light on legitimate issues that if fixed could improve the servers game play so much.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Of course dd classes shouldn't be unkillable but they shouldn't be completely crippled out of their defense just because few nerds change full sets of gears including cards with their disgusting script macros because it is too hard to accept pixelated death. Remove the cape, remove the tome ''support'' classes can play without those just fine as well..
And again we come to the same daily question, define a "Support" class. Like some1 said before sadly i don't remember the name, is Mystic a support class cuz they can heal? Is MG a support class cuz they can heal? Is WF a support class cuz or Purge/Nova? Some WFs will come soon to idea to camp tank gear making them next to unkillable vs phy classes and rely on their 0def and just wait for that 1 proc all the fight to kill the enemy then again WFs will be considered a support class because their r8 has no requirement and their pataka has total of 148 stats requirement while everything else can be put in Vit for "support" or magic as "dd".
Mage being a support who can spark you and 1 shot you
Mystic being a support who can 1 combo hiero you
WF being a support who can 0 def arcane antinomy/pet bleed you
It's way more complex than you think.

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
Thank you for speaking logic, people truly don't understand anything I've been trying to accomplish, and my hopes are that the ones who experience what I'm saying will agree and get the attention of dev's.

Most of my posts attract trolling from whatever reason, which is really upsetting considering that I've tried hard to shed light on legitimate issues that if fixed could improve the servers game play so much.
everytime u lose  uqq  a shet of load so shut the fck up for jesus lord alrdy  go cry somewhere else

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
everytime u lose  uqq  a shet of load so shut the fck up for jesus lord alrdy  go cry somewhere else
Don't call it QQing if it has logical explanations and arguments to back it up. QQing would simply be "OMG MAGE OP NERF PLS AGATIO" while never giving any reason for it

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker

Honestly dude I've never heard of you in my life, and you're trying pretty hard to troll and not being very successful. You most likely play a MG as well, so I'd understand why you're so upset but please for the sake of Epic stop trying.

It's the troll's like you that prevent anything from going anywhere and end up having GOOD threads locked because the GM's don't bother reading anything that is said.

Don't call it QQing if it has logical explanations and arguments to back it up. QQing would simply be "OMG MAGE OP NERF PLS AGATIO" while never giving any reason for it

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Your posts are more useless than mine are

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
And again we come to the same daily question, define a "Support" class. Like some1 said before sadly i don't remember the name, is Mystic a support class cuz they can heal? Is MG a support class cuz they can heal? Is WF a support class cuz or Purge/Nova? Some WFs will come soon to idea to camp tank gear making them next to unkillable vs phy classes and rely on their 0def and just wait for that 1 proc all the fight to kill the enemy then again WFs will be considered a support class because their r8 has no requirement and their pataka has total of 148 stats requirement while everything else can be put in Vit for "support" or magic as "dd".
Mage being a support who can spark you and 1 shot you
Mystic being a support who can 1 combo hiero you
WF being a support who can 0 def arcane antinomy/pet bleed you
It's way more complex than you think.
Hence why I said remove it completely which includes ''support'' classes since it is impossible to define what's considered support now a days..

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran

Honestly dude I've never heard of you in my life, and you're trying pretty hard to troll and not being very successful. You most likely play a MG as well, so I'd understand why you're so upset but please for the sake of Epic stop trying.

It's the troll's like you that prevent anything from going anywhere and end up having GOOD threads locked because the GM's don't bother reading anything that is said.
nice u search my age gg u found u are smart ?  :)trolling? am just speaking truth ? and am not even  playing mg u fcktard