Epic Perfect World

The Final Solution

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
No they don't, it's not my fault you have no idea how to play your class and try to APS me when DPH barb is clearly the better way to go. Out of all good barbs i 1v1d you are the only one that has no idea that there are other styles of playing beside APS, and not everything can be won by 3 sparking, occult ice and mighty swing. Before making a run for it and spend your day at the office thinking of ways you can lower other peoples advantages instead of getting better yourself, you should consider other aspects of the game and make use of it ;)
Rofl dude you were getting destroyed by this APS barb with 17 defense levels and then you run to SZ and bark like a doggie and won't leave once I got heart of steal on my genie. You seem to forget you made a wizard when you got rekt by me in 1v1 tournament, RIP Kiddo 
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Rofl dude you were getting destroyed by this APS barb with 17 defense levels and then you run to SZ and bark like a doggie and won't leave once I got heart of steal on my genie. You seem to forget you made a wizard when you got rekt by me in 1v1 tournament, RIP Kiddo
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Player raging at a true statement, point made. Good day ^^

Bro, Aps in magic rings for dais. Lrn2Barb kiddo.  :)) ;D :'( :))

sorry b0ss
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Big talk coming from the guy who couldn't kill zhake without stone barrier when austinpowers kills him with it.  :police:

Offline ...

• Old Player
Gm just replace 5 def with 15 rmdt.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Balance is overrated, we dont need balance, unbalanced 4 lyfe

Disrupted

Lol they are still crying because they cant kill 1 class jesus get over it and learn to play

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Lol they are still crying because they cant kill 1 class jesus get over it and learn to play
Learn to play a different game*

Disrupted

Learn to play a different game*
pfft nerd you dare quote me

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
pfft nerd you dare quote me
Sorry not sorry 

Disrupted

Sorry not sorry
ily jk hate you jk ily