Epic Perfect World

long outdated shop redacted

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Wew I like the last sample that's some good shit right there. I believe I'll be back to edit this post  :police:

Edit:
Ait I'd like something in the style of your 3rd sample either bust or waist whichever you find fitting or are willing to do at the moment. My preferences are well.. as long as it ain't overly cute or smiling.. I like grumpy/ indifferent faces, stoic poses, dark and twisted shit.. so yeah if you drew my character stabbing a voodoo doll with a knife I'd be cool with that (I mean I ain't saying I want this specifically just pointing ya in the right direction *cough* )

My screenies:
i would've drawn more except the hand was screwing with me. that hand is still screwing with me.  :'( :'(
not gonna lie i took a picture of my own hand to draw that hand  :'( :'( also was too lazy to redo with a more..gritty art style, sorry, sorry :'( :'(
(:

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
i would've drawn more except the hand was screwing with me. that hand is still screwing with me.  :'( :'(
not gonna lie i took a picture of my own hand to draw that hand  :'( :'( also was too lazy to redo with a more..gritty art style, sorry, sorry :'( :'(

Damn dude amazing job. Very well done. 
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
not gonna lie i took a picture of my own hand to draw that hand  :'( :'( also was too lazy to redo with a more..gritty art style, sorry, sorry :'( :'(

Omg, this is gorgeous. Nice work

Offline Hak

• σ.σ
  • ºO•.A ѕιмρℓє ρєяѕση, ωιтн α ƈσмρℓιƈαтє∂ мιη∂¸.•Oº
Hi, i would like to make a request. >.<
STYLE: Realstic Anime-ish. (a bit creepy if possible.)
POSE: Up to you, i'd want an evil-looking smirk. 
Details:
 Red eyes and hat if possible. ^^
the little horns on his hat, i'd want them to be more like demon horns.
No need for full body either, but if you can the skull on his chest, that would be cool. 
Thank you in advance! *^* 
Your art is amazing! 

Picture: 
share image [/spoiler]
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Homuncle░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
████████████████████████████████████████
█ Yoυ ωon'т ғιnd тнe вeaт, υnтιl yoυ loѕe yoυrѕelғ ιn ιт.     █

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Damn dude amazing job. Very well done.
Thank you  :)
Omg, this is gorgeous. Nice work

Thank you very much u//u
Hi
not saying i'm drawing you but you're the first dude character gz lmao
(:

Offline Hak

• σ.σ
  • ºO•.A ѕιмρℓє ρєяѕση, ωιтн α ƈσмρℓιƈαтє∂ мιη∂¸.•Oº
not saying i'm drawing you but you're the first dude character gz lmao

Lol really? Well, your drawing style is the kind of style that i always wanted for a sig or avatar. >.< It's so damn cool.
I don't want to be annoying, but i'd even pay if it's necessary. You know.. Just to give you a little more inspiration  ;) haha.
(Btw i know, i know, it's kind of weird wearing a Christmas hat with that fash, but that's what represents me :c i cannot blame you if you don't feel like drawing it, i'm not gonna lie.) 
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Homuncle░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
█ Yoυ ωon'т ғιnd тнe вeaт, υnтιl yoυ loѕe yoυrѕelғ ιn ιт.     █
today i got a headache and got killed on ns a lot yes im qqing ok this is my thread  :'( :'( :'(
also i'm poor and debating selling drawings again but i'm also perpetually tired
i imagined it was tea while i was drawing it bc i don't like coffee tbh  :-[ :-[
aw thank cassie   :tiger-29:
THIS IS SO CUTE WHY AFFS.  I'm starting to get kind of jealous of the chibis, owh. But mine is so pretty. Like.
Bestsofarprettyimo :tiger-8:

thank youuuu  :-* :-* :-* and idk, you could post, i guess? ,__, i might also start selling art again soon, if you're interested in that...
//impoorshot
wow pls u 100% rich i poor u go  :'(
but yeah i'll set up a shop probably tomorrow or something idk  :'( :'(
Okay np I stalk.
You're probably going to have nightmares about some of us stalking soon tbh.

I really like Gloom's too. So pretty, but so dark. :tiger-20: :tiger-48:
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

I love it,  thank you very much <3 Hope you don't mind me coloring it (will credit of course)  and give me your ign I'd like to send some ecs for your effort.  :-[

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
I can see alot of improvement since I last saw your artwork. Keep it up. :normal-23:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Lol really? Well, your drawing style is the kind of style that i always wanted for a sig or avatar. >.< It's so damn cool.
I don't want to be annoying, but i'd even pay if it's necessary. You know.. Just to give you a little more inspiration  ;) haha.
(Btw i know, i know, it's kind of weird wearing a Christmas hat with that fash, but that's what represents me :c i cannot blame you if you don't feel like drawing it, i'm not gonna lie.)
um. ty ty  :tiger-8: :tiger-18:
/my style isn't that cool tbh & i haven't drawn males in a while  :'(

THIS IS SO CUTE WHY AFFS.  I'm starting to get kind of jealous of the chibis, owh. But mine is so pretty. Like.
Bestsofarprettyimo :tiger-8:
Okay np I stalk.
You're probably going to have nightmares about some of us stalking soon tbh.

I really like Gloom's too. So pretty, but so dark. :tiger-20: :tiger-48:

<33 ty ty cassie  O:-) too many stalkers, what do even  :'(

I love it,  thank you very much <3 Hope you don't mind me coloring it (will credit of course)  and give me your ign I'd like to send some ecs for your effort.  :-[

You're welcome, and thank you! Feel free to colour it, and it'd be nice if you show me what you do...  :P
also, character name is in my siggy u//u: LightningI (with a capital I at the end), ty :-[

I can see alot of improvement since I last saw your artwork. Keep it up. :normal-23:
Thank you!  :tiger-40:
Last Edit: Aug 13, 2015, 12:29 am by ☣EvilEye23☣
(:

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You're welcome, and thank you! Feel free to colour it, and it'd be nice if you show me what you do...  :P
also, character name is in my siggy u//u: LightningI (with a capital I at the end), ty :-[
Just wanted to make sure D: and here's where I am with coloring eyes are kinda unfinished 'cause I'm not sure how to do em ; -;
ty again~

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks
Just wanted to make sure D: and here's where I am with coloring eyes are kinda unfinished 'cause I'm not sure how to do em ; -;
ty again~
Feel free to look at my siggy if it helps!

Signature line art by Fookiiko

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Do you still take requests/have spots? :(

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Do you still take requests/have spots? :(
^^^^^^

Can we just take a second to enjoy this?

Like I feel really bad for going off topic but that made me LOL for today, I love this man.  :-\
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde